La Figaro 339
Feb 22, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #2,626 of 6,903
Re their web site, I would like to see the following addition.

We have two versions of the 339, when we select these I would like to see an option of adapters compatible with each model to add to the order. In my case, I expect to order a 6c5 variant in the next few months but would like adapters for EF80, EF86 and 6SJ7GT (3 adapter pairs) to be able to add easily to the order at the same time rather than having to do something extra later. Just an idea and would save emails / communication difficulties.

Feb 23, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #2,627 of 6,903
Re their web site, I would like to see the following addition.

We have two versions of the 339, when we select these I would like to see an option of adapters compatible with each model to add to the order. In my case, I expect to order a 6c5 variant in the next few months but would like adapters for EF80, EF86 and 6SJ7GT (3 adapter pairs) to be able to add easily to the order at the same time rather than having to do something extra later. Just an idea and would save emails / communication difficulties.

Perhaps you can't get an EF86/EF80 adapter for the 6C5  version because it won't work (that's a complete conjecture).  

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #2,630 of 6,903
Feb 24, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #2,632 of 6,903

Found what I was thinking about

One more variant 6c5>>>6SJ7 and we'll have them all. Summing up their website need some update :wink:

Mar 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #2,637 of 6,903
i still cant figure out why music sounds dull most days, but on a "good sound day" music gets amazing prescence and clairty

running my 339 with a variac at 110 didnt solve the problem but the amp does not get super hot anymore...which is a good thing right?

i believe my problem is electrical or something similar

and im 100% my ears are just fine

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #2,638 of 6,903
i still cant figure out why music sounds dull most days, but on a "good sound day" music gets amazing prescence and clairty

running my 339 with a variac at 110 didnt solve the problem but the amp does not get super hot anymore...which is a good thing right?

i believe my problem is electrical or something similar

and im 100% my ears are just fine

Ur state of mind and ur body energy does influence how u experience music i found out myself....maybe u worry about things or maybe ur physically tired? I found out that when i was very tired or stressed out or even angry music didnt sound as it should be to my ears..and being fatique was even worse...(but funny was that when i was sleepy (relaxed state) music sounded the best) as if my hearing got worse a couple of notches...

Ur mind can make jokes with u my friend....just try it out urself..maybe it isnt electrical..maybe its ur inner electrical system thats bugging u :wink:

Otherwise u could try a bigger gauge (better quality) powercords and connect them directly into the powercord...with nothing in between...my modded 337 improved (was easily heard) soundwise doing that.

Mar 6, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #2,639 of 6,903
i think you're right... thanks for the words
but what bothers me is the difference, on a "good sound day" is just put a cd and go into a trance.... seriously
im starting to think this isnt normal hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back