L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Jun 30, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #107 of 128

Quote:
if i were to ask the person selling the product if it was real or not how would i ask??

Don't bother. You can find them for cheaper. This is an example.

Jul 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #109 of 128

Quote:
And that should be legit??

Pretty sure. Feedback's kind of low, but that's for other products, and there are about 10 feedbacks for the TF10 in the last month, so he should be good. Just know it's used.

Jul 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #111 of 128
humm how bout this is it fake you think: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ultimate-Ears-TripleFi-10-Earphones-Triple-Fi-/190411750335?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2c556cbbbf

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:53 AM Post #112 of 128

Quote:
is it weird getting used headphones it feels weird lol may get new ones

Eh, I don't mind. Most of my headphones are used. But I've never had used IEMs before. Earwax doesn't contain germs so the only thing is getting past the grossness factor. But even then, when you change tips, there should be no issues.

Quote:
humm how bout this is it fake you think: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ultimate-Ears-TripleFi-10-Earphones-Triple-Fi-/190411750335?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2c556cbbbf

Yeah that seems cool. There aren't any fake TF10s yet.

Jul 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #113 of 128

well nvm that thing shot up to about 100somthing lol

need to find another new or used one lol if i get used i need to make sure it includes everything that suppose to be included.

Can you helpmefind another o e

( this may sound stupid but how do you buy stuff from ebay never used it

Jul 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM Post #114 of 128

Quote:
well nvm that thing shot up to about 100somthing lol

need to find another new or used one lol if i get used i need to make sure it includes everything that suppose to be included.

Can you helpmefind another o e

( this may sound stupid but how do you buy stuff from ebay never used it

Umm...do you have Paypal? PM me for that, it's not really relevant to the thread.

You can also read Joker's IEM comparison thread (find that yourself, I'm too lazy to link). The Crossroads VB and Fischer Eterna seem like viable alternatives on the cheap. I liked the Rev 1 Eterna(Friend has it. More of a guilty pleasure thing) , but that's phased out and replaced by one that's more tame in the bass, supposedly. I haven't heard the new one and probably never will.

Jul 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #117 of 128

Quote:
klipsch custom 3, ATH-CKS70...???

Yeah, heard the C3s aren't that durable. Haven't heard the CKS70, but I'll admit I almost bought them, along with the C3. Actually, I almost bought all the IEMs mentioned in this thread
biggrin.gif
The only ones I possess are the Coppers, but I've heard all of what I suggested that I didn't say I didn't hear.

You only have 9-10 days! Decide quickly! I still can only recommend the Denons wholeheartedly because they're the only ones in your price range I've heard... I currently have the Meelectronics M9 in my ears and they're plenty bassy and you can put the rest on the money on other stuff! They're about 60% as good as my Coppers and have 30% more bass punch at the cost of being less refined and almost uncontrolled. Pretty good at 10% of the retail price of the Coppers though.

Jul 3, 2010 at 9:29 AM Post #118 of 128
i heard IE7s are pretty nice?? YEA I KNOW I ONLY HAVE 9-10 days ONLMDklfNAIOHGISDS

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENNHEISER-IE7-EARPHONES-/170508124260?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item27b3138064

(selling for 45 ?? seems suspicious and hes says "[size=x-small]THIS EARPHONES ARE NEW UN BOX AND NEWER USED" What)[/size]

Jul 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #119 of 128
There are fake IE7s/8s. That one's obviously fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back