L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Jun 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #76 of 128

Quote:
For the turbines is the bass good??
And which turbine should I get??

(I'm at the apple store lol Ipad lol 4 itouchs together just listened to the beats lol the solos were betterr then the studios lol) I see what you guys mean now

That can't be right. The Solos made me want to cuss. The Studios are decent compared to what I was expecting.

Depends what you call good. I have the Coppers and never heard the original Turbines, but the Coppers have really good (read: controlled while having impact) bass. I would expect the original Turbines are at least close to as good.

Jun 29, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #79 of 128

Quote:
what are the diffrences between coppers and gold

Can't talk from experience, but I've read the Gold is more bass focused whereas the Coppers are more balanced? I really don't know.

Jun 29, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #81 of 128

Quote:
are the teknines bad or are you just assuming them as bad and for the turbines how bout the regular ones lol what are the diffrences anyone

Nobody's assuming they're bad, but the fact they're being sold in skate shops doesn't inspire confidence.

There are probably hundreds of Turbines impressions. Do a search.

Jun 29, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #83 of 128

Quote:
ha true that is true but i heard the turbines have bad wiring

Can't have everything. The Denons have a really beefy wire though.

Jun 29, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #85 of 128

Quote:
so denons have good bass right i want to be awed lol

if they do its prob Teknines vs. denons

What do you call good

Jun 29, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #87 of 128

Quote:
i really dont know i have untrained ears but i do love bass

Oooookay...I don't quite know what to say. Go for the C710. Or the Teknines. Whatever you want I really don't know what else to say.

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #88 of 128
well if i get the teknines ill prob do a really amateur not even review of the teknines but

im still  confused about the teknines you have to preorder the SLTi G i thought they were out

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #89 of 128

Quote:
well if i get the teknines ill prob do a really amateur not even review of the teknines but

im still  confused about the teknines you have to preorder the SLTi G i thought they were out

The $250 teknines are out. The cheaper version's preorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back