KSC-35's came today, What
Dec 5, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #61 of 122
I just got these yesterday and they sound great! Just wondering if anyone had any tips on making them a bit more comfortable and making them easier to put on. How do you guys put these on? Do you have to use two hands to get a good fit?

Dec 5, 2005 at 2:11 AM Post #62 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967cutlass
I'm tempted to just sell my other cans and get a few more pairs of these. hmm... i could get a DAC or amp...

Run them balanced?...
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #63 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Logistic
I just got these yesterday and they sound great! Just wondering if anyone had any tips on making them a bit more comfortable and making them easier to put on. How do you guys put these on? Do you have to use two hands to get a good fit?

I use both hands to get a faster fit, one hand if i am doing something else hehe, but using both or one hands gives me the same fit.

Dec 5, 2005 at 4:33 AM Post #64 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by aZn_plyR
I use both hands to get a faster fit, one hand if i am doing something else hehe, but using both or one hands gives me the same fit.

ok eww. never buying headphones from this guy.

Dec 5, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #65 of 122
Looking at the first page here, I can't believe it but it's true-

The Koss KSC-35/75 are finally FOTM! Yes! Finally the hype they deserve! Outta the way, Qualia!
icon10.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 4:55 AM Post #66 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
ok eww. never buying headphones from this guy.

LOL haha you're a funny guy. I didn't notice I said it THAT way. :p but you know what I mean.... *wink*wink*

Dec 5, 2005 at 5:51 AM Post #70 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by P_1
what does FOTM mean ? and I am a proud soon to be owner of a new set of ksc 35s
eggosmile.gif
hopefully i have the ears that wont get uncomfortable from using them

FOTM = fad of the month

I think it may have started with the guy who said it beat his 580s. I'm enjoying it - most well-deserved FOTM, imho.
icon10.gif

Dec 8, 2005 at 1:45 AM Post #72 of 122
WOW I did the coin mod to my 75's and the difference is huge! They immediately sound much livelier since the highs are much more present. Also more detailed. I just have to say... WOW!!

I can't wait for my 35's to arrive next week. Creative has been slow as hell with shipping but it will be worth it.

Dec 8, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #73 of 122
guide me.. how do I do the coin mod... well I know how but how do I cut it.... I suck at geometry!

Dec 8, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #74 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by aZn_plyR
guide me.. how do I do the coin mod... well I know how but how do I cut it.... I suck at geometry!

Remove the foam. From the back side, put a coin in the center of the foam, then use an x-acto knife to cut along the edge of the coin carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back