Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Mar 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #736 of 852

Quote:
I called today and he told me he found my earphones and it's still in his storage place. But he says he'll ship it overnight for free. I'll report back

So, would I need to call him to actually check if mine are in this *storage space*? The tracking number I got from Adam says "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing might be available through your local Post Office.", or does this just mean that Adam's sent my customs via a cheaper method which doesn't have tracking? Apparently they were shipped about 2 weeks ago, when I called this morning (even though when I called last week, Adam said he still hadn't shipped them).

And nucgaek, it took about 3-4 weeks for me to receive my impression kit but I'm from overseas.

Mar 15, 2012 at 7:44 AM Post #737 of 852
Mar 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #738 of 852

Quote:
So, would I need to call him to actually check if mine are in this *storage space*? The tracking number I got from Adam says "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing might be available through your local Post Office.", or does this just mean that Adam's sent my customs via a cheaper method which doesn't have tracking? Apparently they were shipped about 2 weeks ago, when I called this morning (even though when I called last week, Adam said he still hadn't shipped them).

And nucgaek, it took about 3-4 weeks for me to receive my impression kit but I'm from overseas.

Quote:
My BBB complaint has been closed with Kozee not making an attempt at resolution. From their website -

They have also ignored all of my emails. I really don't enjoy the thought of taking further action but it is a possibility.

Why anyone would continue to order from this 'company' is beyond me.

Ok, something is definitely wrong, Adam did send my "refit" back. but it's the same exact thing i sent him. EVERYTHING is exactly the same even the date printed on the monitor...

Mar 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #739 of 852
Wow, that is not good, have you tried calling?

Mar 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #740 of 852

Quote:
Wow, that is not good, have you tried calling?

I'm calling tomorrow, going to ask him for a refund or something... honestly not going to take my chances anymore, not sure if he'll refund me because he did reshell it but it doesn't fit at all. Probably going to try Fishers after this.

Mar 15, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #741 of 852
This sounds like a great company. I think when my customs get here from Fisher I am going to send them right to Kozee to get redone.
o2smile.gif

Mar 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #742 of 852
***, this is getting ridiculous. Can't get in contact by email, I really think I need to take my money elsewhere, hopefully he'll issue a refund. The comments just before I sent my order seemed positive, but since then, noone's gotten a reply from Adam at all via email it seems...

Mar 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #743 of 852
I ordered something from them sometime last year and while the customer service was pretty bad back then, Adam did reply to my emails occasionally and I was satisfied with the final product. So when I decided to get my Triple.fi 10 reshelled, I ordered from Kozee. I send my impressions to Kozee the beginning of december. I've tried to contact them about my order status a couple of times since late january, and I never even received a single reply. Unfortunately I can't call them. It is to late for a Paypal complaint and they have my Triple.fi 10 anyhow, so I still hope I will receive the reshells someday. But I certainly can only advise everybody to stay away from that company.

Mar 26, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #744 of 852
what a surprise: today arrived my customs!!! but not as adam said with usps: he sent it with fedex at 22mar and not as said at 14feb.

but: the earbuds are well done! sound is still great. maybe a little bit more bass.

Mar 26, 2012 at 3:41 AM Post #745 of 852
It's a real shame how Kozee/Adam ended up this way.  When he first introduced his company on head-fi, it was the best deal for a reshell (with included impression kit and cable).  His work on my second Triple.fi10 reshell was much, much better over Inearz who did the first and the second with Kozee was shockingly done right the first time. 

Mar 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #746 of 852
Haha,

Just the same for me. Sent via fedex on 22 mar. Just arrived today

Quote:
what a surprise: today arrived my customs!!! but not as adam said with usps: he sent it with fedex at 22mar and not as said at 14feb.

but: the earbuds are well done! sound is still great. maybe a little bit more bass.

Mar 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #748 of 852
It's a real shame how Kozee/Adam ended up this way.  When he first introduced his company on head-fi, it was the best deal for a reshell (with included impression kit and cable).  His work on my second Triple.fi10 reshell was much, much better over Inearz who did the first and the second with Kozee was shockingly done right the first time. 

Yeah it is. Unless I take him to court I'm out a few hundred bucks over this. He's still ignoring me.

Mar 28, 2012 at 5:31 AM Post #749 of 852

Quote:
Yeah it is. Unless I take him to court I'm out a few hundred bucks over this. He's still ignoring me.

Legal fees?!

Apparently they gave me a status on another pair of CIEMs to a person with a similar name and so mine don't *actually* ship until Thursday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back