Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jun 3, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #331 of 852
What's Fischer's turn around time right now?  If by the end of next week I don't have them back I might go that route too.

Jun 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #333 of 852
  1. On 4/2, Adam confirmed reception of my ear impressions.
  2. On 5/2, I asked for an update.
  3. On 5/4, Adam answered: "They are right in the middle of the process.  I'll let you know when they are being sent out.  Thanks for your patience!"
  4. On 5/19, I asked for an update.
  5. No answer.
  6. On 6/1, I asked for an update.
  7. No answer.

Jun 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM Post #335 of 852

Quote:
What's Fischer's turn around time right now?  If by the end of next week I don't have them back I might go that route too.

I think it was around 6-7 weeks last I checked. These things change frequently though so it could be better by now. Or possibly worse.

Jun 4, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #336 of 852

Quote:
I'll 2nd what Joe said. You don't necessarily NEED a dynamic driver for lows to get good results.... it certainly is one option, and when done well (Merlin) it sounds very good, but it's not the only game in town.

Kozee does not give the option to add drivers when they do reshells.

I did send Kozee a dynamic driver to experiment on for reshelling. If they figure out how to get good results, then that's good news for everyone. If not, no big deal. But there are tons of people out there who would like to get custom shells for their IE8, MTPC, Radius DDM, etc and if Kozee can figure out the trick to reshelling those, that will be huge. 

any news on the dynamic reshell?

Jun 5, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #337 of 852
I wanted to know if your able to Custom Remold my Broken Sunrise SW Xcape??

Jun 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM Post #338 of 852

Quote:

any news on the dynamic reshell?

Nope, nothing yet. As far as I can tell Adam from Kozee is extremely busy trying to keep up with orders. So much so that some people are getting frustrated with the wait time. If he's that busy, I doubt he has had any spare time to monkey around with the dynamic experiment. 

If I hear any news I'll be sure to post it. 

Jun 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #339 of 852
did Average Joe ever got his JH16 back?

Jun 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #341 of 852

[size=medium]
Dear Kozee Customers,

I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing.  First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused.  All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so.  Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly.  Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi.  I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders.  We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.

We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing.  We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you.  For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay.  From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go.  For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way.  Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible!  I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays.  We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!!  With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.

Sincerely,

Adam Palmquist
Kozee Sound Solutions
[/size]

Jun 8, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #343 of 852
To help those who are waiting, may I suggest a batch system where a group of order numbers and their respective customers are notified with an approximation from 1) Package received, 2) In-Progress/approx. completion date, 3) Completed product shipped.  Like any product or service, waiting in the void without any communication i.e updates is the most frustrating phase and is a major cause of lost customers.

Jun 9, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #344 of 852
Thank you for letting us know Adam, and I am sure you have a huge email backlog.

@alphaphoenix: good suggestion.  I have also made a suggestion and many people, myself included, are interested in seeing what is implemented and how it works.  Kozee seemed to be moving in the right direction and also was being pretty innovative, so seeing them get back on the right track is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back