Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Apr 12, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #181 of 852
Adam seems like a very busy guy.  He did get back to me also and I hope he responds to all of you soon, if he hasn't already.

Quote:
Well, I'm still trying to get a hold of Adam, and its been more then a week since his last response to me.....still have no idea if my impression package is in the mail or not :frowning2:

No one knows yet, but you can buy them and let us know :wink:  Maybe you can extrapolate from my X3 review and the X1 owners comments.  I think it will have enhanced bass with warmth and sound fun, but have a somewhat grainy presentation as it seems that both the X1 and X3 fit that bill.  Just how it compares with other IEMs in that price range is unknown, however.  I have compared the X3 and reshelled TF10, so if you know the TF10 sound signature, you can probably expect something similar, but with more forward mids and possibly slightly better detail levels.

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #185 of 852
Mr. Palmquist, on Monday, said they would be shipped out Wednesday. He hasn't told me anything since then, so I'm assuming they were shipped out then. If that is the case, then they may arrive later today or tomorrow.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #186 of 852

Quote:
Mr. Palmquist, on Monday, said they would be shipped out Wednesday. He hasn't told me anything since then, so I'm assuming they were shipped out then. If that is the case, then they may arrive later today or tomorrow.

Well Adam, responded recently and said that all packages they sent are shipped out by USPS and do not have the tracking number, so if your from a foreign country like me, I expect you will be receiving your package via your local postal service.

Its been about a week since he said he shipped out my impression kit, so I'll wait another week for my impression kit before emailing Adam again 

Apr 15, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #188 of 852

Quote:
Well Adam, responded recently and said that all packages they sent are shipped out by USPS and do not have the tracking number, so if your from a foreign country like me, I expect you will be receiving your package via your local postal service.

Its been about a week since he said he shipped out my impression kit, so I'll wait another week for my impression kit before emailing Adam again 

I'm from Australia and Adam sent my impression kit via USPS but I did get a tracking number and it took about one week.  He told me that my earphones should ship by this week so i hoping to get them soon.

Apr 15, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #189 of 852
If anyone missed it, my TF10 reshell review is here.

Quote:
I'm from Australia and Adam sent my impression kit via USPS but I did get a tracking number and it took about one week.  He told me that my earphones should ship by this week so i hoping to get them soon.

Did the tracking number start with LJ, and were there any updates?  

Adam sent my original order via FedEx and i received a tracking # when they shipped, but after waiting a week vs. getting in 3 days via USPS (I would have received them on a Saturday via USPS vs. the next Wednesday via FedEx), I requested future shipments be sent via USPS if possible.  He shipped my TF10 reshell via USPS, which I found out about when I got my mail.

Apr 15, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #191 of 852
he should consider shipping USPS. I sell online quite frequently and pretty much exclusively use their service. most of my packages I ship first class (under 14oz); they usually end up costing only a few cents more than parcel post.

Apr 16, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #192 of 852
Is 5 weeks pretty typical turnaround time for his reshell services?

Apr 16, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #193 of 852
Apr 17, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #195 of 852

Quote:
Our cheapest international shipping is only $15 per shipment.  A little
quicker service is $25 per shipment.

That's what Adam wrote me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back