Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jul 16, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #437 of 852
@wingman1659: If you don't mind, I'm anxious to read a write-up my friend, in whatever words (fancy or otherwise) you're able to express your experience, describing the characteristics of the earphones (sound, build, etc.) and your experience with Kozee (be it a good or bad one). I'm sure there are others just as keen on knowing, and would appreciate it just the same.
smile.gif

Jul 16, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #438 of 852
I swear, if I have to bear the wait any longer, I'll corner myself in a small room, crawl on fours, and relentlessly scream out for my "PRECIOUSSS!!!" I mean, nearly over 2 months for some; how'd you guys manage? Not to mention, every other day there's yet another rave about the JH16's, only to add salt to the wounds.
blink.gif
 Help... me... yesss... massster...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #439 of 852

Quote:
I swear, if I have to bear the wait any longer, I'll corner myself in a small room, crawl on fours, and relentlessly scream out for my "PRECIOUSSS!!!" I mean, nearly over 2 months for some; how'd you guys manage? Not to mention, every other day there's yet another rave about the JH16's, only to add salt to the wounds.
blink.gif
 Help... me... yesss... massster...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Well its been 3 months for mine, and i'm slowing going insane as well :S

Jul 17, 2011 at 7:59 AM Post #440 of 852

Quote:
Updated timeline:

1. On 4/2, Adam confirmed reception of my ear impressions.
  2. On 5/2, I asked for an update.
  3. On 5/4, Adam answered: "They are right in the middle of the process.  I'll let you know when they are being sent out.  Thanks for your patience!"
  4. On 5/19, I asked for an update.
  5. No answer.
  6. On 6/1, I asked for an update.    
  7. On 6/15, Adam sent me an email to let me know he'd finished my monitors and would send them the following day.
  8. On 6/17, Adam sent me an email to let me know he'd sent my monitors the day before.
  9. On 6/20, I received the X1 (in Taiwan).
  10. On 6/15, Adam sent me an email to let me know he'd finished my monitors and would send them the following day.
  11. On 6/17, Adam sent me an email to let me know he'd sent my monitors the day before.
  12. On 6/20, I received the X1 (in Taiwan).
  13. On 6/25, I sent an email to Adam to let him know I had a fit problem with the left monitor.
  14. No answer.
  15. On 7/7, I sent an email to Adam to remind him of my fit problem.
  16. No answer.

The pain in my left ear is enough that I've given up on using the X1. I'm back to using my HF5.

1. On 7/16, I sent another email to Adam to remind him of my fit problem.
  2. No answer.

Jul 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #441 of 852
I believe he has stopped responding to emails altogether, as it's been confirmed by a few here at head-fi, myself included.

Jul 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #442 of 852
I have nothing invested in this thread but check in every once in a while out of curiosity. From what I've gathered, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the dude needs a secretary/customer service representative. Not exactly a large outlay for customer satisfaction and good word of mouth. I seriously doubt that if he raised prices by like 5 bucks a custom to help cover the costs if his margins are absolutely tiny that anyone would even bat an eyelash. I hope he reads this for the sake of his business.

Jul 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #443 of 852
Quote:
I have nothing invested in this thread but check in every once in a while out of curiosity. From what I've gathered, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the dude needs a secretary/customer service representative. Not exactly a large outlay for customer satisfaction and good word of mouth. I seriously doubt that if he raised prices by like 5 bucks a custom to help cover the costs if his margins are absolutely tiny that anyone would even bat an eyelash. I hope he reads this for the sake of his business.

Since Adam initially called me, I've had Kozee's number saved, and spoke to him just over a week ago, when he reassured me that the estimated 3 week timeframe will be met without any problems. Otherwise, I'd be contacted, if an issue/concern was brought up. Now approaching the 4'th week, and no JH16's, and no contact via phone/email. At the very least, he can be reached via phone, but of course, much easier said than done for anyone abroad. It's always his secretary who answers whenever I've called, and while Adam has always been present, he is seldom able to take the call. Not to mention, from there it's merely phone tag, where even after leaving my contact information with his 'secretary', I received no answer until I called back myself asking to speak with him yet again. I too hope Adam reads this. *sighs*

Jul 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #444 of 852
That's a shame. What a waste of money on his part. He needs to put a system in place where all the information on order progress is accessible to his secretary and she can just look it up to inform customers as well as keep track of delays and contact customers where appropriate. Like I said, I have nothing invested but reading all this depresses me from a logical business perspective.

Jul 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #445 of 852
I am surprised by this since I spoke with both Adam and Andy who runs the parent company, Llyods hearing aid and they said they would make necessary adjustments.  I will try to contact them by phone this week.

Jul 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #446 of 852
I intend to do the same. It never hurts to offer a 'friendly' reminder.
redface.gif

*ring* hello. CHECK YOUR EMAIL! *click*

Jul 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #448 of 852
Called in earlier today, and the secretary informed me that Adam wasn't in the office today to begin with, requesting I 'try' back tomorrow.
blink.gif

Jul 18, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #449 of 852
its over two months now, since i sent my tf10 in. last mail 4 weeks ago, adam told me they would arrive in two weeks. now its 4 weeks and no more contact...:mad:

Jul 18, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #450 of 852
If I were to summarize my experience thus far, I'd quite simply say it's a first and last. It's nerve racking enough having to send off earphones worth hundreds (if not more), to which we all here entrusted Kozee with, on top of which another $100 was paid merely for a service that, as of late, has led to nothing but utter and sheer dissapointment. Never again, as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back