Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden Gem'' Hype.
Apr 29, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #526 of 1,439
oh not more mods uugh.... yeah I do like that idea and I do know of an older thing that looks similar, but it only shows up a few times a year, no problem will grab it when i see it :)
Just found the old AKG K140 headband assembly, like a neato mini k240 setup....hmmmm  and the cabling too. This could be good.

Apr 29, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #527 of 1,439
  oh not more mods uugh.... yeah I do like that idea and I do know of an older thing that looks similar, but it only shows up a few times a year, no problem will grab it when i see it :)
Just found the old AKG K140 headband assembly, like a neato mini k240 setup....hmmmm  and the cabling too. This could be good.

Go balanced:)

Apr 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #528 of 1,439
 I heard in here somewhere that quad overlaid inverse channel mono was the way to go. Is this true. Do you know where I can get that connector?? But it has to be adamantium plug end. Can't find them anywhere.

Apr 29, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #529 of 1,439
   I heard in here somewhere that quad overlaid inverse channel mono was the way to go. Is this true. Do you know where I can get that connector?? But it has to be adamantium plug end. Can't find them anywhere.

Yes but if you go quad mono then you need to use nickel chromium cobalt wire for bass and silver copper for treble both run to the positive on each driver. 

May 25, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #530 of 1,439
Man modding the KSC75s was so easy! Drilled the holes in the driver cover and using some thick soft foam pads from a Sennheiser headset I had. I already had an old pair of lightweight headphones for the headband. They sound so dynamic and fun for the $8.99 I spent!

May 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #532 of 1,439
These sound more open than my Sennheiser 558 and AKG 240. True story. Good job Koss

Anyone try the UR40? I'm an open headphone whore, and these drivers in full size open backed sounds enticing, especially since it's like $25 on amazon

Jun 4, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #539 of 1,439
I love these headphones. There's a part of me that's very happy knowing that, if I had to I could sell all of my equipment except rockboxed Clip, KSC75 and a pair of Philips SHE3590 and still be mostly content. These things are ridiculously good.

I'm looking for a small, decent case which could hold the KSC75 and a Clip to throw in my bag... any ideas?

Jun 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #540 of 1,439
  I love these headphones. There's a part of me that's very happy knowing that, if I had to I could sell all of my equipment except rockboxed Clip, KSC75 and a pair of Philips SHE3590 and still be mostly content. These things are ridiculously good.

I'm looking for a small, decent case which could hold the KSC75 and a Clip to throw in my bag... any ideas?

Sunglasses case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back