KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Nov 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #61 of 184
If there are enough buyers in canada, I think the best thing to do would be to get a big enough group together and buy say 10 or more at once here in the US ship them out to a single Head-fier in Canada and let them ship it out to the rest. I think its at minimum $17 to send a package from the US to Canada. This way people could get them for under 20 USD, perhaps even under 15USD if you can get a big enough group with members who live relatively close to one another. If anyone wants to do this, get a group together and let me know, I can try to help out from my end.

Nov 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM Post #64 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What did you use to ship? I checked on USPS:

check postage==>international==>Canada ==> 1oz

its atleast $17 for priority but luckily it doesnt really go up that much higher its about a dollar per pound after that.

I'm not sure what the proper name of the shipping method but basically air mail. It was under one pound so no customs also. It was not priority.

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #65 of 184
I believe it's first class mail international - and I don't think you get tracking with it, I remember ordering 2 of similar sized items (I think one was an mp3 player while other was a portable hard-drive) via priority international and first class international and first class international ended up arriving first. I was puzzled.

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #66 of 184
Oh wow well if there's no problem with firstclass shipping I guess its not that bad to ship over to Canada. Well if anyone wants these I know a store that still has them for 11.57 if you're in NJ stop by the radioshack in Garwood or just let me know if you want me to pick them up for you. Now, I'm thinking I should upgrade these with the kramer mods and a recable silver wire looks good
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #68 of 184
The KSC75 rage is on again!
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #70 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if there's still any interest on this the thread kind of died out quickly, should we now assume that every head-fier (or atleast those that want a pair) has now gotten a pair of KSC75s? I guess I'll put the extras on ebay.

How many pairs are trying to get rid of?

Nov 9, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #71 of 184
I picked up 2 pairs at my local RatShack today. They still have at least 15 or so more but I figured why be greedy and let some others in on the deal.
wink.gif
Besides I still use my original pair on a daily basis and it is over two years old so I should be good now for a LONG time! LOL!!!

Nov 9, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #73 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by walls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up 2 pairs at my local RatShack today. They still have at least 15 or so more but I figured why be greedy and let some others in on the deal.
wink.gif
Besides I still use my original pair on a daily basis and it is over two years old so I should be good now for a LONG time! LOL!!!

You were lucky to find 15 pairs at 1 store. Not me, I would have bought them all.
evil_smiley.gif
It took me too long to find 15 pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back