KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Nov 2, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #16 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure if this is the same one? But in Canada there's a similar one on clearance at $2.49.
The Source By Circuit City : Compact Headphones - KOSS 7 SPORTCLIP STEREOPHONES

not the same
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 10:33 PM Post #17 of 184
Thanks ZoNtO.

I just came back from my Local RS with 4 of them, three of which are going to be Christmas gifts. They were marked "clearance" at $19.99, but when they were scanned the price came up as $5.45. The cashier said that the labeling might not have caught up to the actual pricing.

Nov 2, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #18 of 184
I found 5 more today at another malls RadioShack store, so i got them also.
The ones KOSS has, dont have a volume control. I havent found the volume control to be detrimental to the sound at all, and ive used it as a resister mod for the headphone amp to drive.
Great buy for sure. A few people i know will be getting 75's this Christmas.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 3, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #20 of 184
$5.47usd each here......but the first batch of 3, the guy also added his employee discount to it
smily_headphones1.gif

Second batch of 5, i got at another store at $547usd each.
Awesome buy!

Nov 3, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #23 of 184
Today I went to a radioshack near my house, and the marked down price was 19.99

When I told them that I had a friend who purchased them for a cheaper price at a different radio shack, he was kind enough to re-check the price online and told me that the price was little over 5 dollars.

They had only two in stock, so I got both of them for 10 bucks
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2008 at 9:44 AM Post #24 of 184
These are a God send... Bang for the buck look no further as they could easily be worth $50 or more. Don't walk, run to your nearest Radioshack before I go and snap them all up.

Nov 3, 2008 at 10:10 AM Post #25 of 184
Could one you you guys who get them for 5 bucks PLEASE scan your receipt and send it to me?
frown.gif
My local RS store won't give them to me for 5 bucks; and they have just one pair left.

Or even a copy of a Radio Shack ad ... they can pricematch that then..

Nov 3, 2008 at 2:37 PM Post #27 of 184
i got mine for 17 bucks shipped from an ebay seller a few weeks ago, and i have to say these are just amazing.
i dare to say these sound better than any other sub-$100 headphones that i've heard. sq-wise, i love everything about these phones. the sparkling sound without fatiguing my ears is just shockingly awesome, and they have plenty of quality bass.
i want to wear these when i ski/snowboard but i think it'll be impossible to do so b/c of the shape of the frames. i'll look ridiculous with these phones on and a hat over them.

Nov 3, 2008 at 9:45 PM Post #29 of 184
Thank you Drag0n for the tip. I snagged 8 pairs today for the $5.47 price. Sweeet! I probably could have found more...I might check tomorrow.

I will be selling 5 pairs from this batch at a small mark up to pay for my time(plus PP & shipping) to help out the less fortunate members outside of the US who have trouble getting them. I will try to keep the price nice.

Please do not PM me yet asking to pay me although you can reserve...first come. I'm not ready to pack them up yet.

Nov 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM Post #30 of 184
I picked up a couple of pairs on my way home. $5.47 each. The salesmen said the type of price tag (yellow background) usually indicated an item that was being closed out. One salesman guessed they would sell these out and then carry a different model (or another headphone) in their place. I'm not convinced these guys really knew what they were talking about though. They still had three pairs left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back