Korean/ Asian - Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. 3.0
Mar 7, 2013 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 272

sfwalcer

Master Troll
WoW, i can't believe that thread got locked, didn't really notice till now. I guess it was wayyy off topic anyways but still.... Looks like that troll made me say something i shouldn't have, sigh.  Well people lets try to not get this one locked as well and stay on topic/ don't let the trolls infect it with negativity. Just when i wanted to share this great album too. Oh well, guess we'll have to behave our bad selves from now on.

Here is some Parisy Jazzy sounding stuff. Beat of the day, produced by Scary'p off of Critics EP "A Piece of Travel 20"

DL linky if you want it.

http://purplemtl.blogspot.com/2012/08/critic-piece-of-travel-20.html

edit: sorry for all your lost hard work nick, you'll have to post them ALLLLLL OVA again. LMAO.

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #2 of 272
Wait....
A single person...with 2 posts over there...locked the entire thread down?
It was still a nice thread with tons of info/recs/discussion that will be hard to use as reference now. That troll was just an abnormality and we've been reasonably amiable as of recent. Isn't this jumping the shark a bit?
Shouldn't discuss this I know, but...perhaps wait until it cools down then merge?

Mar 7, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #3 of 272

What?

Mar 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #4 of 272
Quote:
Wait....
A single person...with 2 posts over there...locked the entire thread down?
It was still a nice thread with tons of info/recs/discussion that will be hard to use as reference now. That troll was just an abnormality and we've been reasonably amiable as of recent. Isn't this jumping the shark a bit?
Shouldn't discuss this I know, but...perhaps wait until it cools down then merge?

You see Twinkie, the thing is i doubt that thread will ever be unlocked. Just like the OG rap sucks one it's forever lost. At the end of the day it wasn't really about that 2 troll posts and our reaction to it. Basically our recent posts with all the gifs/ discussions were seen as an nuisance and made head-fi "looked" bad, even though we were having legit conversations. I can't say i didn't see it coming tbh, knowing how cool head-fi is of all places HA!  Even though our discussions might be goofy, we didn't really break any rules (at least i think we didn't since we were not really spamming) all those posts bought too much attention for it's own good and was seen as a thorn. I guess our off-kilter way of posting didn't gel well with head-fis image/ interest$$$ so it had to go ASAP. This is just my crazy conspiracy theory though, so take it with a HUGE grain of salt.
wink_face.gif

I would be literally mind blown if they unlocked it......................BUT........................................................

Quote:

What?

I can't say you didn't warn me of how amazing head-fi is, guess it is true after all. That's what!!!
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #5 of 272
^^ I hope you stick to your words and stop putting up dusty clown gifs (though I did cause most of that hehe). Strictly music from now on. Maybe a KPop reference squeezed in there once or twice :p

Big load in one vid.

And there's more...

Think I/or someone mentioned Mc Solaar in the OG thread.

Starving Artist Crew fan heh. So something else...

Mar 7, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #6 of 272
so it was because we were too off topic?

@bokyung

I believe I deserve something for clicking through all that other than a "what?"

Mar 7, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #7 of 272
@Twink

.............here we go again. Gifs and stuff are fine, it's just that i dunno, maybe too much kpop stuff with little content was the problem???
rolleyes.gif

@Kami

That's a good question, i have no idea why it was locked as well. Clicked on it cuz hmmm you'll sure has been quiet after that troll hit, then tried to post that Critic vid and what you know saw a lil' lovely lock on it.

You'll think i should contact currawong or whoever locked it, cuz i have my theories as stated above don't really know truly why as well. I didn't even get a post warning or anything like that, was a shocker to me as well.
blink.gif
confused_face_2.gif

@Suh
Always with them Classic posts meng, so jelly.
happy_face1.gif

Oh well that could be our lovely lil' rap time capsule. LoL

Mar 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #8 of 272
sigh... well one word of advice to follow or not bother, can posted vids have a separate title over top of each in case , as we all know on youtube  the linked video eventually gets removed, then whoever is wanting to watch the removed video can still find another version of the track on youtube again just by checking the artist and track titles we type out above it.  Would help.
Also not sure if the last thread was linked in the original post here again, that way we don't need to go back and transfer everything again.
Be nice if this one would stay put I thought there was some value in that last thread myself. See if I can get enthusiasm to go back and transfer some stuff eventually.

Mar 7, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 272
Quote:
sigh... well one word of advice to follow or not bother, can posted vids have a separate title over top of each in case , as we all know on youtube  the linked video eventually gets removed, then whoever is wanting to watch the removed video can still find another version of the track on youtube again just by checking the artist and track titles we type out above it.  Would help.
Also not sure if the last thread was linked in the original post here again, that way we don't need to go back and transfer everything again.
Be nice if this one would stay put I thought there was some value in that last thread myself. See if I can get enthusiasm to go back and transfer some stuff eventually.

Don't sweat it nick, that old thread is a time capsule now and i have linked it on my OP post here. Which makes it easier to go back and find stuff. But if you feel like the material is worth posting again it doesn't hurt a thang you knowhatimeng.

Mar 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #10 of 272
Quote:

What?

bok choy did you do this just to troll?

so I finally decided to look up the song again, Coolio - Gangsters Paradise

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #14 of 272
Quote:
@Twink

.............here we go again. Gifs and stuff are fine, it's just that i dunno, maybe too much kpop stuff with little content was the problem???
rolleyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

/ditch thread

(it was probably the gifs to be honest, nasty clown gifs. Maybe)
(and to be honest I did report the troll post but I'm really not actually sure why the whole thread was locked)
(hey I told you to be serious why you no put up song only I put up the song even when the internetz here so slow?)

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #15 of 272
Quote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

/ditch thread

(it was probably the gifs to be honest, nasty clown gifs. Maybe)
(and to be honest I did report the troll post but I'm really not actually sure why the whole thread was locked)
(hey I told you to be serious why you no put up song only I put up the song even when the internetz here so slow?)

OMG it's a case of mistaken identity this entire time. The mods probably thought i was trolling there cuz of what my custom title suggested!!! Therefore they locked the entire thread cuz of what i was typing in order to counter troll that troll with agreeing with it. Nah i doubt that was the case, BUT damn.........................................why you snitch for. LoL You don't have to report that troll meng, you got the troll masta here son. It stands for something ya' know.
cool.gif

Now one more piece of the puzzle is complete, anymore of you want to confess now before i contact the mod??? LoL jk

Nah you don't have to be all that serious, just don't go crazy with gifs, etc should be fine.
.... this is for you Twinkie our lovely lil' snitch, since we all know how much you love clowns.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back