Korean/ Asian - Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. 3.0
Mar 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM Post #31 of 272
One of the better Crucial's song.

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #34 of 272
Quote:
Lol waffer I can only listen to things like coolio's gangster paradise that isn't all out rap

that was a good and deep song though, it kinda sucks weird Al made fun of it and took out all the seriousness but oh well, everytime I hear that beat I hear amish paradise now -.-

well, if you are to "listen" to rap music and not care much for the rap then you might as well listen to korean hip-hop

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #36 of 272
Quote:
that was a good and deep song though, it kinda sucks weird Al made fun of it and took out all the seriousness but oh well, everytime I hear that beat I hear amish paradise now -.-

well, if you are to "listen" to rap music and not care much for the rap then you might as well listen to korean hip-hop

^
beerchug.gif
, you finally understand the great mind that is master toll.

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #40 of 272
Quote:
yuck

made you look remix start at 2:50

"
It's the, Mr. Luda, Jada and Nas​
And our bullets give you a deep tissue massage​
"

Nas is dusty meng, leave it be and join us back at our old hide-out. The Troll Hole is ready for a grand re-opening.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/647391/w-rap-sucks-2-0-rap-hiphop-appreciation-thread/720#post_9244299

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #43 of 272
Quote:
WoW horsey looks hot as hell here <3s And Ya' Mon!!!

edit: No more snitching from now on. LoL We can handle the trolls ourselves.
deadhorse.gif

No you can't. 
Also that's my wifey 
mad.gif

Quote:
OMG I can finally spazz on and on about Korean Hip Hop now since this thread is officially dedicated to it. I don't know what to do. LoL

Dem Classic.

Guess I won't be seeing you as often then :p
*jumps to normalpeoplethread

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:07 AM Post #45 of 272
Quote:
Hey you are a cool dood, can't you hmmmmm, just share?
bigsmile_face.gif

I found a new Troll Hole for me to hangout, bye suckas!!!
floatsmile.png

Only you and maybe sometimes Bok Choy will be left alone here ha. While the cool Canadians will lounge in the dustiness of our classics.

Sharing is for kids and I ain't no 12 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back