Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jul 19, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #45,901 of 63,836
No.

Save your money and get something different (like the 30$ moondrop crescent, or even the 10$ einsear T2), that will be more beneficial to finding what you like in the end. Some people like me have a hard time going back to KZ, TFZ and such once they got a taste of the harman target.
Why are you in a KZ thread trying to convince people to buy other brands? Your posts are toxic in this thread n my opinion and offer nothing of value to the discussion other than making other people angry. The ZS10 Pro follows the harman target fairly closely?

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #45,902 of 63,836
Not true, I said kz are good value and really good for some kinds of music, but there's not much benefit to buying a ZSN pro or even ZS10 pro if you already have a ZSN. He wanted opinions I gave mine, It's one among others, other respectable opinions is that it's worth it. If you want to hear circlejerk kz only opinions I'm sorry to have interrupted you, carry on.

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:55 PM Post #45,903 of 63,836
Jul 19, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #45,905 of 63,836
I think this forum and their Marshalls is much more toxic than me tbh.

No, Marshall Mode is an old inside joke in this KZ thread.

There was a guy a while back who recommended the ‘Marshall Mode’ model earphone to every single person that asked for any KZ recommendation in this KZ thread.

It was not funny at the time, but it is funny looking back on it.

I’m not saying you’re doing that, so please don’t take offense; I’m just poking fun at the Marshall Mode joke.

Everything you’ve said has been a genuine and valid opinion, and one that people should consider (among other opinions as well). There is definitely more than just KZ earphones out there. It just depends on what each individual’s situation and goals are.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #45,908 of 63,836
To be fair I sounded a bit like trying to promote Dysons on a Xiaomi vacuum cleaners forum heh. I did some A/B again this evening. Gojira and Archspire sound better on the ZS7 by far. Billie Holiday and Thelonious Monk sound better on the kanas pro by far. Everyone will find something that suits them. But owning more than 2 or 3 kz isn't a great choice imo, no flame intended. There are far worse ideas than having a few select ones tho. I'll leave you in peace now, cheers.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #45,909 of 63,836
To be fair I sounded a bit like trying to promote Dysons on a Xiaomi vacuum cleaners forum heh. I did some A/B again this evening. Gojira and Archspire sound better on the ZS7 by far. Billie Holiday and Thelonious Monk sound better on the kanas pro by far. Everyone will find something that suits them. But owning more than 2 or 3 kz isn't a great choice imo, no flame intended. There are far worse a ideas than having a few select ones tho. I'll leave you in peace now, cheers.

Live in peace with your Kanas Pro.
Many may think that it may not be worth its money compared to KZ (especially being discussed in KZ forum), no flame, of course!

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #45,910 of 63,836
Could anybody compare ZS7 and ZS10 Pro using the same song?
I have ZS7 and they say that ZS10Pro have more profound bass and other advantages.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 10:04 PM Post #45,911 of 63,836
Could anybody compare ZS7 and ZS10 Pro using the same song?
I have ZS7 and they say that ZS10Pro have more profound bass and other advantages.

Name a song and I'll do a comparison. As long as it's on Spotify or Tidal.

Jul 19, 2019 at 10:18 PM Post #45,912 of 63,836
Just any song in blues rock where all the instruments sound separately (more or less).

Jul 19, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #45,915 of 63,836

Users who are viewing this thread

Back