Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
May 15, 2019 at 10:31 AM Post #44,027 of 63,917
Until she sees them piling up in the corners... or sticking out of your ears... I have personal experience with this. I don't even try to hide mine from him.

Gurlfriend (No disrespect Panda, she's a real keeper):wink: My wife would not know if any of my portable was new if she could not tell the RP8 recently replaced my old RP1 while trapesing through my Cave:rolling_eyes: Besides she has seen me in so many different iem's she gave up that challenge like 5 years ago:smiling_imp: Now let me walk in with a new pair of Solomon's on and (Ding Ding DIng) red lights and whistles start going off all over the place:smirk:

Yeah B9, the ED9 was what really hooked me on KZ and to this day I consider them the Vandersteen's of iem's:thumbsup:

Here's some reeling in the years shots for ya!

ED9Y Plextone X41M.JPG

KZ Lovin'.jpg

Last edited:
May 15, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #44,028 of 63,917
Wow do you actually keep yours in that tiny case? I had to give mine more room. Love them with the darker (not shiny) filter.

Yeah. Earphones I don't use on the regular go back in their packaging. I also generally take pics of review items shortly before the review goes up. This means I have to repackage them as close as possible to how they originally arrived. Either way, my repackaging skills are second to none at this point, haha. If I ever return an item, the cashier often asks if it was even used/opened :smile:

May 15, 2019 at 10:34 AM Post #44,029 of 63,917
My wife is so unobservant that she thinks all my iems are the same ones.

Until they fill the house....like what has happened here...

so she would think these are the same? Of course none of these are KZ. I guess KZ look more alike...

R0013987.JPG
R0014665.JPG
R0013152.JPG

Last edited:
May 15, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #44,035 of 63,917
Naaa doubt I'll ever go high end. I like finding bang for my buck.

I do too... there is a certain kind of pleasure with that. Yesterday I was enjoying a ten pound iem. My music sounded great. Then later I listened with something else and it actually was even better... but earlier I had not felt like anything was lacking. It's weird. I just get lost in the music.

May 15, 2019 at 11:11 AM Post #44,036 of 63,917
I do too... there is a certain kind of pleasure with that. Yesterday I was enjoying a ten pound iem. My music sounded great. Then later I listened with something else and it actually was even better... but earlier I had not felt like anything was lacking. It's weird. I just get lost in the music.

SO true that last line is what's most important and some could really save themselves some dolla's if they just spent a little more time with some of those bargain gems:beerchug:

May 15, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #44,037 of 63,917
I've had a few pairs of klipsch and shure 215 and was shocked my KZ KSR sounded better than those and they was close to the $100 dollar range. I learned dont need to spend a lot for great sound. Just research by reading peoples suggestions.

May 15, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #44,038 of 63,917
SO true that last line is what's most important and some could really save themselves some dolla's if they just spent a little more time with some of those bargain gems:beerchug:

I think I have just become addicted to the constant arrival of little packages from China. I wonder what our poor mailman thinks. I don't know if he has ever noticed the info on the package that says "earphone" or "cable". The poor guy is deaf:frowning2:

May 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #44,040 of 63,917

Users who are viewing this thread

Back