Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jan 16, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #15,437 of 63,916
Hi guys, I'm buying from Gearbest a pair of Xiaomi hrybrid pro hd and I'm considering buying a pair of kz earphones, can you suggest me a good pair under 15-20$ maybe with a different sound shape from the xiaomi?
I've considered to buy the Zs3 buy first I want your opinion :)
a question,what sound signature you like? and wat type of genre do you listen most frequently?.

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #15,439 of 63,916
  @BWAS1000
Found this post from a member of an audiophile group from the PH. He was teasing this cables to have APTX and approx 5 hours battery life.

Credits to photo owner.

Anybody else seen this KZ wireless cable elsewhere?

That is awesome! Good find. I haven't seen that anywhere but I'm 100% on board. Looks fantastic.

Jan 16, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #15,445 of 63,916
That is awesome! Good find. I haven't seen that anywhere but I'm 100% on board. Looks fantastic.

I wish the APTX and 5 hours battery is true. I've checked online but found none of the same cable anywhere.

Where can i find these thing i want it now!!!

I hope I can answer you but I am also on the lookout. His post says "stocks" will arrive early february so I guess this needs some insider check. *ahem* ricemanhk

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #15,446 of 63,916
I don't know what signature type it's the best for me.
I listen a lot to Electronic music (Bjork, The XX, Massive Attack) and also some pop and ambient music.
If it can help I love the signature of my old JVC HA-S400.

Jan 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #15,447 of 63,916
@BWAS1000

Found this post from a member of an audiophile group from the PH. He was teasing this cables to have APTX and approx 5 hours battery life.

Credits to photo owner.

Anybody else seen this KZ wireless cable elsewhere?

My LeEco Le2 has no headphone jack, and while I do have an adapter, and a bluetooth receiver, the most seamless experience for me is using bluetooth IEMS. Since I like Kz, this can be very helpful

Jan 16, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #15,448 of 63,916

Which one is the best Micro Driver IEM from KZ? Is it the HDS3?

While ZS3 sounds fabulous, it hurts my ear after a while. I need something more comfortable to wear.

you might want to try like ed3acme or edse

I don't think my ED3c are comfortable. But i haven't really listened much to them since i didn't like the sound.

The HDS1 is better than HDS3 to me, the HDS3 is lacking in clarity and highs compared to HDS1.
There are some positive reviews for HDS3 though, so you might want to try them anyway, since they cost $5 or so at gearbest...
I'm not sure where to find the best price from a reliable seller for the HDS1 now since gearbest don't have them anymore/right now.

you might want to check out joyroom e107 as well, i've read that they are small and comfortable

Jan 16, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #15,450 of 63,916
Group buy for the ED10 and ZS3 confirmed.

ED10 buy is waiting on the last guy to decide what he wants. We'll be grabbing 3 ED10s if he decides against, and 4 if he decides for

ZS3 buy is waiting on me to get paid my PayPal funds.

Its funny. I found the EDSE on the portable Budget fi thread, and after not being able to buy the OnePlus Bullets v2, I ended up getting 2 EDSEs instead (Order was 2 bullets, couldn't get those). That lead to all of this xD

After the ZS3, i'm trying out a Hybrid with the ZST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back