Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jan 15, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #15,422 of 63,827
Next time dont buy kz off ebay there's a lot of scammer or they send you fake item nowadays, buy kz at gearbest or ali! Thier are legit seller.

Yup, I'll stick to them from now
I don't think KZ has any fakes though.

I buy all my KZs off gearbest because they seem to always have the cheapest price.  Slow shipping (1-2months), but everything I've ordered has arrived.

If they do have fakes, they probably use the same drivers and just have awful QC.

Ahw men,thats A shame.Isnt Aliexpress A option for you?

It is. Depends on what IEM I want thought. My next purchase is the ED10 off Amazon. After that, I'm gonna get the ZS3 off gearbest.

Buying from this seller on Amazon.
Easy Kz Ed10 3.5mm Stereo Sport Running In-ear Headphones with Remote and Mic One-button Control (With Microphone) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0186VB9TK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_UP3EybV04Q1BX

My ED Special Editions were from Amazon. Seller was KZ. Normally AlwaySincere sells KZs on amazon, but it seems this is a different seller, and its prime fulfilled, so I think the risk of a fake is low to nonexistent

Jan 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #15,426 of 63,827
Easy, Beteran, Dreaman, Ounice, AutumnFall, Rumas, Bbeart, Granvela, Onemores... All brand names attached to KZ found within 5 minutes on Amazon.

The likes of 'Granvela' make laugh.

They're clearly just a seller and stick it in their own box.

You can see Rock Zircons, VJJB, Auglamour, KZ etc, the branding on the earphone is unchanged.

Sometimes they even leave the other brand name in the title on Amazon as well, eg the Granvela MRice E100.

So it's not really a rebrand it's a...not sure really... a sales agent and reboxing service? :-D

Jan 15, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #15,428 of 63,827
Easy, Beteran, Dreaman, Ounice, AutumnFall, Rumas, Bbeart, Granvela, Onemores... All brand names attached to KZ found within 5 minutes on Amazon.

As stated they're just importers, try finding any of them on Ali, Taobao or similar.

In the UK VJJB were sold as APIE, in the box they were still VJJBs. Typically it's done to stop people price matching sometimes they rebox to reduce storage costs in warehouse like Amazon's

Jan 15, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #15,429 of 63,827
As stated they're just importers, try finding any of them on Ali, Taobao or similar.

In the UK VJJB were sold as APIE, in the box they were still VJJBs. Typically it's done to stop people price matching sometimes they rebox to reduce storage costs in warehouse like Amazon's

I do hope the ED10s come in the guitar pick style case I've seen them advertised with.

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #15,430 of 63,827
Jan 15, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #15,431 of 63,827
I'm considering buying Zst's, but i've read some people complaining about the isolation. Do you have any problem in daily use (outside vs.) with isolation or sound leakage when using ZST's?

I currently use Sony XB90EX, i really like them but, i want to hear the sounds that i don't hear(upper freq.) with the sense of bass, do you think ZST can satisfy me, or is it not fair to compare it with XB90EX?

Jan 15, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #15,432 of 63,827
  I'm considering buying Zst's, but i've read some people complaining about the isolation. Do you have any problem in daily use (outside vs.) with isolation or sound leakage when using ZST's?

I currently use Sony XB90EX, i really like them but, i want to hear the sounds that i don't hear(upper freq.) with the sense of bass, do you think ZST can satisfy me, or is it not fair to compare it with XB90EX?

maybe its cos i have big ears, i wear mine down with large spiral dots tips and they are the most comfortable and isolating IEM i have. very quiet microphonics too. i walk along busy roads on my commute to and from work and cant hear a thing lol.

Jan 15, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #15,433 of 63,827
My ZST's arrived friday, ive spent about 10 hours all up using them at home + on the commute today - didnt have any issues with isolation and I used the tips that came with it.

Really impressed with these, I havnt bought a pair this cheap before and therefore went in with zero expectations, fun little headphones! I wear them over the ear and found them to be a better fit without memory wire/ear hook then the Havi B3's..

Jan 15, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #15,434 of 63,827
Hi guys, I'm buying from Gearbest a pair of Xiaomi hrybrid pro hd and I'm considering buying a pair of kz earphones, can you suggest me a good pair under 15-20$ maybe with a different sound shape from the xiaomi?
I've considered to buy the Zs3 buy first I want your opinion :)

Jan 15, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #15,435 of 63,827
  Hi guys, I'm buying from Gearbest a pair of Xiaomi hrybrid pro hd and I'm considering buying a pair of kz earphones, can you suggest me a good pair under 15-20$ maybe with a different sound shape from the xiaomi?
I've considered to buy the Zs3 buy first I want your opinion :)

try Zs1 or Zs3 then 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back