Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Mar 31, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #10,486 of 64,389
I don't even think you would need to measure it. I've compared mine with a Piston 2. Starting both from the plug, the zn1 ends where the mic/y splitter starts on the Piston. Guess I'll have to ask for a refund.

Edit: Measured it, 95cm

Indeed, at least the builder finally got his ear pieces and jack on successfully before they were totally out of cable:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Mine are short but not that short, I've always thought that once a bunch of us posted we did not like the original amp box model that they just started hacking them up then with the ZS1 we complained about the memory wire and they hacked those off and gave us the ZN1 Mini!

It may very well be why that cable between the jack and splitter on the ZN1 Mini is like a garden hose they were just using salvage to make up ZN1's with what was on hand:eyes: come on, what do you want for sub $20 iem's:rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #10,488 of 64,389
Mar 31, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #10,490 of 64,389

Imho, GR didn`t improve with burn-in, their signature and previously mentioned impressions stayed same. I believe those have just different nozzles but same drivers. Probably leftovers from GR stock and little nozzle "tuning" to make them tad better and also sell them "as new version".

triportsad.gif
 How sad... well, at least I love how they look. Probably my favourite among all KZ models. 
beerchug.gif

Apr 1, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #10,493 of 64,389
Apr 1, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #10,496 of 64,389
Might as well keep them. They're not bad sounding by any means, and if you need something with less isolation they'll be fine. 

I don't know, have 4 NIB from our family plan phones and maybe I could recover $120 between what I've paid Apple and Verizon:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #10,498 of 64,389
Fair enough
biggrin.gif

I actually had 6 pair but I've given a couple to some forum members who like them, like you said they are not as bad as Apple first pods they even learned people wanted better sound out of their devices
wink_face.gif

Apr 1, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #10,499 of 64,389
i wandered onto this forum by accident--my initial reaction was bewilderment at how such an obscure, cheap product could generate 10k+ obsessive posts. now i seem to have caught the kz disease and find this forum oddly intoxicating, like watching waves crash. just started binge-purchasing the phones, as well--have the edse in hand and the ate and hds3 on the way. more will surely follow.

Apr 1, 2016 at 9:48 AM Post #10,500 of 64,389
  i wandered onto this forum by accident--my initial reaction was bewilderment at how such an obscure, cheap product could generate 10k+ obsessive posts. now i seem to have caught the kz disease and find this forum oddly intoxicating, like watching waves crash. just started binge-purchasing the phones, as well--have the edse in hand and the ate and hds3 on the way. more will surely follow.

Funny how that happened eh Loomis
blink.gif
You have joined a band of brothers in the quest for the best $10 iem on the planet
eek.gif
It's been a lot of fun but I'm moving on from KZ these days but they are a decent iem to have fun with
wink_face.gif
Best hold that wallet tight though
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back