Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 7, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #8,056 of 64,385
What terrible customer service. The shipped edse not the ed9 I paid for and the will not reship the ed9. I've explained I will be buying in bulk in the future and buying samples and that I need a supplier I can trust when things inevitably go wrong. This made no diffence they do not want to know. I guess I'm looking for a new manufacturer. They've lost tens of thousands of dollars business for the sake of a pair of $15 earphones.

Well, I think we've all ( on this forum )been through that. There are vendors that are very responsive and other that really just don't care. I'm pretty certain it isn't the " Manufacturer" that's at the heart of the issue but a vendor that just doesn't care and quite possible doesn't see a lot of difference between the Ed9 and the EDSe. I prefer to spend my dollars ( not bulk but consistent purchases ) with someone who cares and understands the product and appreciates my custom wither it's $6.33, $15.00 or $49.95 . The products themselves ( Kz earphones ) have been great and fun. I've not had any of the Qc issues that occasionally crop up. I'm sure there's a vendor out there that will comfortably and honestly meet your expectation.

Dec 7, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #8,057 of 64,385
You think VJJB V1 is bass heavy? ''~____~
I think our hearing differences are quite extreme...
By the way, having 2 tiny drivers doesn't make the earphones any better if they are both the same weaklings.
Seriously bro, if VJJB V1 is bass-heavy, then Plextone X41M is an atomic bomb.

A
LOL

I guess that KZ don't have a reasonable QC.
So much different impressions hahahahah

I am so glad it's a Kz QC issue, all this time I thought my ears were the problem!

Dec 8, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #8,060 of 64,385
What KZ could be best for mostly pop (60) and rock (40)?

HDS1 is balanced/neutralish and a good all-rounder.
ED3c has slightly lifted lower mids and midbass for a more fun sound.
ZS1 is for the basshead in you.
Depends on your preference.

Dec 8, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #8,061 of 64,385
What KZ would be best for mostly pop (60) and rock (40)?

Zn1
Ed9
Zs1
EDSe
Is that really rock from the 40's? That's how I'm reading it and if that's correct the Zn1's are my hands down favorite for these older and occasionally poorer recordings. Nate King Cole, Richard Powell, Martin or Sinatra you can't go wrong but the Zn1's have cost and wearing issues ( amp/eq) The 9's simply work as ezekell77 covered the HDs1 and the ESDSE fits that same catagory there are those. The Zs1 are Bassy but they have good mid amd high extension so they I think would be great for the 60's pop.

Dec 8, 2015 at 1:13 AM Post #8,062 of 64,385
Zn1
Ed9
Zs1
EDSe
Is that really rock from the 40's? That's how I'm reading it and if that's correct the Zn1's are my hands down favorite for these older and occasionally poorer recordings. Nate King Cole, Richard Powell, Martin or Sinatra you can't go wrong but the Zn1's have cost and wearing issues ( amp/eq) The 9's simply work as ezekell77 covered the HDs1 and the ESDSE fits that same catagory there are those. The Zs1 are Bassy but they have good mid amd high extension so they I think would be great for the 60's pop.

Thank you and sorry the number was for what I listen are 60(pop) and 40(rock) out of 100

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:34 AM Post #8,064 of 64,385
Joining the KZ express train at last , ordered the KZ ATE, arrived next week. can't wait!

BTW, I own Soundmagic E80 which is the best I have so far, with the vent port closed mod I'm very satisfied with it.

the issue with e80 is NO call / mic.

so I would like to as for opinion if any of you also experience E80 maybe can recommend the same sound signature from KZ?

Dec 8, 2015 at 7:51 AM Post #8,065 of 64,385
Hi , dumb quick question ^=Do have all KZ earphones the MIC included?
Looking at ed10 i did not see it , with volume up /hi central button etc.

My intention = is to buy a bunch (3-4 or 5 ) from  Shenzhen HCkexin Electronic Technology to try .
( i did read here is a reputable seller , it would be my first buy on aliexpress ) to try different ones .

With volumes and Micbutton , which ones you would suggest to try between economic ones ?
I would try ED4 ..in general i'm rock /metal progressive oriented but i apreciate separation and clarity .

Page of seller is here but if you have other reputable better links are wellcome 
http://it.aliexpress.com/store/group/KZ-earphone/1825606_504378657.html?isFreeShip=y&SortType=price_asc&g=y

PS:i'm new ( Italy so foreigner )  but i did buy my old Xiaomi pistons thanks to that forum .
Destroyed all of them ,  so now need replacement and found KZ Thread
TY all in advance guys

Dec 8, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #8,066 of 64,385
Just got in a EDR1 as a gift. It's surprisingly better than it costs and way more!
Amazing. Sounds pretty decent even by KZ standards. For 4$ I wasn't expecting much.

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #8,068 of 64,385
So which one is better. Kz ED3 or Rock Mula. Looking for a analytical and detailed sound.

Idon't have the ED3 yet but it is on the way...I do have the Mula and they are not as good as I thought they would be. The Zircons are much better but have exaggerated bass. 

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #8,069 of 64,385
Received my ate-s yesterday, will spend some time with them this evening.

Yes... let us know what you think. Mine are coming and I'm hoping they are another great KZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back