Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Nov 3, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #7,171 of 64,379
Thanks everyone, given everyones comments ill probaly get myself a pair of zs1s at some stage, given the price i can get them for, itll probaly be fine if they are not a good as the ed9 in mids and highs, im not much of a purist although i do appreicate that kinda of sound from time to time (guess i have the ed9s for that though), quantity aside, anyone got any comments on the quality of bass? (Extension, tightness, sub / midbass balance)

Nov 3, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #7,172 of 64,379

Youth edition?? They look the same as before. I think its just a gimmick by the seller as new batch of KZ iem are hitting the market.

What, come on now I mean they do have the all new SUPER BOWL tuning nozzles
biggrin.gif
That is different than my current ED9's and they seem to have a richer silver shell/chassis
wink_face.gif
For the price and what I know of the original ED9's I'm taking the KZ plunge yet again
rolleyes.gif

Nov 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #7,174 of 64,379

Well I wanted to try a couple other cheap iem's while getting the youth edition ED9's and have been curious on the VJJB's and like you said I've not lost the ship for a possible bad lifeboat in regards to their price
blink.gif
THX Twin
bigsmile_face.gif

raybo, keep rolling tips brother
wink_face.gif

cool.gif
With the exception of that Earmax ER610 I really haven't heard an AWFUL cheap earphone Yet. Some are really generic or non-descript but most of them are decent or have some unique or redeeming Quality.

The Asian manufacturers CONTINUE to raise the Bar on Price V.S. performance.

cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

Nov 3, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #7,175 of 64,379

cool.gif
With the exception of that Earmax ER610 I really haven't heard an AWFUL cheap earphone Yet. Some are really generic or non-descript but most of them are decent or have some unique or redeeming Quality.

The Asian manufacturers CONTINUE to raise the Bar on Price V.S. performance.

cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

Heck I barely hit $25 on both the youth ED9 and VJJ's so what else can I throw in this basket that is Twin approved (and that I don't have already like Zircon's and over half the KZ lineup)
rolleyes.gif
VJJVJJVJJVJJVJJ
blink.gif

Nov 3, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #7,179 of 64,379
  Anyone heard about the ED9 Youth Edition (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED9-Youth-Version-Super-Bowl-Tuning-Nozzles-T-Shaped-Driver-Monitoring-In-Ear-Headphones-HIFI/32521828496.html)? Are they any different than the original?

Is it just me.., or does this thing really look like a Manned Turret..?? Too much COD for me i guess.. lol

Nov 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #7,181 of 64,379
Well I wanted to try a couple other cheap iem's while getting the youth edition ED9's and have been curious on the VJJB's and like you said I've not lost the ship for a possible bad lifeboat in regards to their price:blink: THX Twin:bigsmile_face:

raybo, keep rolling tips brother:wink_face:  

If you want to hear funny the wife said to me are you really going to by something that goes in your ear and says VJJ on it:eek:
probably better the named them VJJB and not VJBJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back