-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats in the Box?

* KZ VX10 Charging Case
* Silicon Tips(Small and Large)
* Short Usb Type C cable
* Multi Language Instruction Manual

Build and Design

* Ok lets start with the Case, this design is used and abused from Z1 pro, SKS, SA08 and now VX10, Circular Design with Matte Finish

A Standout Design for a Flagship True Wireless Earbuds should have been made for VX10.

It Lacks special features like Dedicated Pairing Button, Quick Charge, Wireless Charging and External Battery Led Indicator.

KZ Signature Earbuds Design, Customized IEM like and Glossy Body.

But "10 Drivers" printed in the Faceplate? I think we would like to see "VX10" and "KZ" printed in there just like what they did with SA08, that would be cool.

After all that said, Its Utilitarian nothing more, and Its OK.

Sound Quality

* What are your Expectations in a Hybrid 10 Driver True Wireless Stereo Earbuds?

In this Department it does not Disappoint, KZ VX10 Dynamic and Balance Armatures are put into Good use, this is where it Flex its Muscles.

You get alot of Bass, Details, Separation, Clarity, and Wider Sound Stage, Sounds are so Crisp and Loud Volume.

This have a Mild V shaped Sound Signature, Boosted Bass and Treble, Mids are Good.

You get a lot of Volume with KZ VX10,

Indoors 40~50%,
Outdoors 50~60%

this TWS is pretty loud, and you will have eargasm while using VX10.

On Low Volume, you can hear some electronic noise(hiss), it easily drowns as the music plays, it is not as bad as KZ SA08 where you can hear it too even at Loud Volume.

Fit and Comfort

* VX10 is like In Ear Monitor with a customized design that will snug fit in to your Ears, and gives a good amount of Physical Noise Reduction.

The Design is quite bulky and will stick out of your ears, and it can hurt your ears if you are not used to it, but its quite alright.

I have used it for more than 3hours straight, my ears did not hurt or had a fatigue.

The Touch Controls are responsive, give you a confirmation sound for controls and they are not sensitive if you are going to to adjust them in your ears.

Included Silicon Tips are Comfortable but lacks Isolation, its Thin and Soft.

Battery Life

* It is Rated 4hours upto 20hours, I have manage to get 3:40mins @ 50~60% most of the time for Music and Watching Movies

For most Casual users this is OK, but for Power users this is below average.

Battery life during Game mode will drain much faster, so try to monitor it during long Playtime.

VX10 Weak Point is low battery life because of those Drivers draining that small amount of Internal Battery.

Connectivity

* Another Strong Point for KZ VX10, It is equipped with REALTEK chipset and Bluetooth 5.2, and supports SBC and AAC only, sorry no APTX here.

Solid and Stable Connection, It's pretty rare to experience Dropouts.

Including Gaming Mode, No Screetching Sounds during gameplay, Drop outs is also rare.

The Connection for VX10 is so solid that I need to say it twice in this review.....

Gaming Mode

* It Reduces Latency a little bit, It is hardly to see the delay while playing League of Legends or Call of Duty.

Also during these mode, Battery drains faster, and you might experience interruptions and dropouts

Gaming mode in general is very sensitive to radiowaves, open signals, wifi and bluetooth.

Call Quality

* Its Clear on both Ends and Voice is Natural, and I think this one have some Environment Noise Cancelling it does work well, it blocks some of the background noise, but my Voice feels like I was far away from the Microphone.

Overall Call Quality is Great.

Whats Good about KZ VX10?

* Sound Quality!!! This is what you are paying for, those Drivers inside the Earbuds gives you what you need to Hear.

No Fancy Case, No Fancy Tech just Pure Sound Quality, this is how a Multi Driver TWS should be done.

Did I already said about the Connectivity? How Solid it is?

What' Bad about KZ VX10?

* Love it or Hate it, KZ Signature Design is already Old, it needs some Fresh Design, just like what they did with KZ SK10.

The Charging Case Lacks Functionality, its just a case and nothing more.

Verdict

I really Love KZ XV10, You get Great Sound Quality, Solid Connection, Good Call Quality and Game mode that Works, I can ignore the Charging Case and the Design.

If you have Spinfit 360, replace the stock tips immediately, and you will get better experience.

This is my Favorite KZ TWS right now. 😍

Price of KZ VX10 as of writing Php 2,899

Oct 9, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #56,778 of 64,000
Hope KZ is looking at your quest to better the DQ6 and do a DQ6 Pro based on your findings. :)
yeah, there is a working recipe for them.

Just put some tanchjim filters on it and name it the DQ6 Pro lol.

Oct 9, 2021 at 3:47 PM Post #56,779 of 64,000
yeah, there is a working recipe for them.

Just put some tanchjim filters on it and name it the DQ6 Pro lol.
You've just tuned their next hit for free. If you wanna be like Crinacle and HBB, you’ve got to stop doing this kind of inventing for free.

Oct 9, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #56,780 of 64,000
You've just tuned their next hit for free. If you wanna be like Crinacle and HBB, you’ve got to stop doing this kind of inventing for free.
KZ x RikudouGoku DQ6 Pro

But, seriously, it's a long shot that KZ will follow these instructions to make the "Pro" version, so why not helping people to have a good set for a low price? Would be pretty cool to have a colab, though. I would pay the $10 or more for it.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #56,781 of 64,000
This is a hobby. Not meant to fill my pockets with x usd on each purchase, if it ever happens (with any brand) I wont be reviewing it due to conflict of interest as well.

Oct 10, 2021 at 1:21 PM Post #56,782 of 64,000
By the way, BQEYZ is selling on Ali their new eartips introduced by Summer, they also seem like a great deal (waiting my order).
Update about that: these eartips silicone is very thin, reminds me a lot of starlines/reversed starlines but more aesthetically pleasing. I don't get a great sub-bass seal with them, the mids are okay meh-ish and treble is good.

For AST specifically (which was the intended reason to buy) I don't think they are good. My personal choice is better seal eartips and reduce bass loudness by shelf EQ filter (from my experience this method preserves more texture... and excitement, I guess). They are still a valid purchase, though, considering longer nozzles IEMs comfort and seal.

Oct 11, 2021 at 3:29 PM Post #56,783 of 64,000
Incoming KZ EDS..... ED series, so likely another single DD. Screenshot_2021-10-11-20-25-01-0994599437.png

Oct 11, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #56,785 of 64,000
Oct 13, 2021 at 10:36 AM Post #56,789 of 64,000
Really hard to say w/o some more specs. I can't tell if it's actually open backed or just see-thru to the shell. It might just be a re-turned triple-magnet driver without the magnetostatic unit. My curiosity is piqued!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back