Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Mar 7, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #42,376 of 64,385
Guys I have some questions not related to KZ but related to my KZ ZS7 which is on the way to me. Ah this is my first time buying stuff from AliExpress and I was mistaken when I typed my phone number wrong. When you type +84xxxxxx you don't have to use a 0 next to it but I accidentally put a 0 next +84 because in my country the phone number go with a 0 in front of it. I'm afraid that the shipper will not understand it and can't call me. The second thing is my place have two 17 street in one district I'm afraid he can I find out where my home is... Ah I'm so worry guys can some one give my some opinions? Can the address and the phone number be changed when my ZS7 is on the way to me?:triportsad:

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #42,377 of 64,385
Guys I have some questions not related to KZ but related to my KZ ZS7 which is on the way to me. Ah this is my first time buying stuff from AliExpress and I was mistaken when I typed my phone number wrong. When you type +84xxxxxx you don't have to use a 0 next to it but I accidentally put a 0 next +84 because in my country the phone number go with a 0 in front of it. I'm afraid that the shipper will not understand it and can't call me. The second thing is my place have two 17 street in one district I'm afraid he can I find out where my home is... Ah I'm so worry guys can some one give my some opinions? Can the address and the phone number be changed when my ZS7 is on the way to me?:triportsad:

I'd just send a message to the seller and give him any updated info.

Mar 7, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #42,380 of 64,385
Well I like my Tin T2's but IMHO they don't sound any better than my ZS6's so I'm inclined to believe the T3's are not going to take out the ZS7's or even sound better for that matter but I'll let you know on the ZS7's soon and for a BA and DD less than the ZS7's I doubt I'll ever know if the 3 BA whips booty on the 4 BA + DD:rolling_eyes: Then again I bet a lot will buy both to test what I won't shell out for either I mean this is Head-Fi:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mar 7, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #42,381 of 64,385
What is the purpose of that mod? Is it a foam piece that you are removing? Is the stainless mesh easy to stick back on??? I love my IT01 and would be scared to tweak it.

Am intersted in kZ7. Although the fit of the KZ5 bothered me for weeks (real pain!!! No pain no game!!!)
I soon got use to it and adore its soundstage, and the fit as well...Like shoes, you need break in :D

It’s been a while, and I can’t remember if the black filter was on top of the stainless or underneath the stainless. But regardless, I removed the black filter layer and never looked back!

Mar 7, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #42,382 of 64,385

You can do what you want, but I really wouldn’t worry about it. I’ve never been called on the phone because of ChiFi package shipments in my life. I use a throwaway phone number for security reasons anyways. I think a phone number is probably required so if a package gets confiscated with 10kg of drugs, they can use it to track you down.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #42,383 of 64,385
It’s been a while, and I can’t remember if the black filter was on top of the stainless or underneath the stainless. But regardless, I removed the black filter layer and never looked back!
Is it as easy as the KZ ZS3 mod and just as reversable? Might give that a try!

Mar 7, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #42,384 of 64,385
No. But I hear the Tin Audio T3 sound pretty awesome but the C16 should out shine them?
I was actually just teasing :)

I haven't seen a comparison between the two yet, that would be interesting.

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #42,385 of 64,385
Is it as easy as the KZ ZS3 mod and just as reversable? Might give that a try!

I can’t guarantee that you’ll like it - you’ll just have to try it and see.

But @CoiL did the same thing and loves his. I can’t imagine going back to stock on mine :wink:

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 9:16 PM Post #42,387 of 64,385

Already contacted the seller. Waiting for response

actually you dont have to worry as long as your shipment address is correct. Aliexpress logistic usually forward your package, usually for south east asia, they will use singapore post. after arrived in singapore, they will be forwarded to your country (viet) and when your package arrived in viet, they will be handled by viet courier service, so in case they cant find your address, they can call you and because they are local Vietnam courier, they will understand if youre mistaken put +84-0, they will call you without country code though, they will call you like youre calling your local friend start with 0

mostly they wont call, only just in case if they cant find your address or nobody to receive your package when it is arrived.

Mar 7, 2019 at 9:23 PM Post #42,388 of 64,385
actually you dont have to worry as long as your shipment address is correct. Aliexpress logistic usually forward your package, usually for south east asia, they will use singapore post. after arrived in singapore, they will be forwarded to your country (viet) and when your package arrived in viet, they will be handled by viet courier service, so in case they cant find your address, they can call you and because they are local Vietnam courier, they will understand if youre mistaken put +84-0, they will call you without country code though, they will call you like youre calling your local friend start with 0

mostly they wont call, only just in case if they cant find your address or nobody to receive your package when it is arrived.
Oh my God I was so worry about that. Thank for the information. It really calmed me down! I forgot to put my ward in and my street have two parts which about 300 meters far away from each other. Both are 17 Street and I don't know why it's like that and because of that I'm afraid they will not know where is my location upon the two parts of the street

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2019 at 1:11 AM Post #42,389 of 64,385

No worries...cuz the local post man knows each and every corner of your neighborhood...so all it matters is the correct address.
Most of AE free/regular shipments are handled by local post carriers in tge destination country, unless we opted a intl speed post/fedex/ups/dhl etc for faster delivery.
May be, you can reach out to your local PO and put a word, that way they are also in loop,for your peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back