Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 21, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #26,492 of 63,962
wanna ask a question, Is the ZS-6 worth buying? I'm a ZS5v1 and ZST user
Zs5 is more balanced, which I prefer. Zs6 has more bass but I find this unbalances the sound plus they can be quite sibilant.
I would like to transplant zs5 into zs6 shell. Love child with fantastic looks and sound.

Dec 21, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #26,494 of 63,962
Wow, what a beautiful shade of green, especially with the light behind it.

I guess you have a beautiful photo of an ugly problem...
I have always found beauty in the most ugliest of places

Dec 21, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #26,497 of 63,962
Never thought it was an ugly problem, thought it added character. Plus, where would I find a perfect VE Zen 1 these days?

If any of mine turn green I won't be able to use them. Aesthetics's affect the overall experience for me. Yes, I know I am a weird person. I like it like that...lol.

Dec 21, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #26,498 of 63,962
If any of mine turn green I won't be able to use them. Aesthetics's affect the overall experience for me. Yes, I know I am a weird person. I like it like that...lol.

Never accept the status quo...except for the band.

Dec 21, 2017 at 7:28 PM Post #26,499 of 63,962

I guess I'd rather enjoy myself than let something like a little green be an issue. And as you're also into earbuds, my CampFred 1 is turning green as well. Worst comes to worst, maybe a cable sheath can solve the issue for you?

Dec 21, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #26,500 of 63,962
I guess I'd rather enjoy myself than let something like a little green be an issue. And as you're also into earbuds, my CampFred 1 is turning green as well. Worst comes to worst, maybe a cable sheath can solve the issue for you?

Tomorrow I will see how many cables I have that could turn green. Not any of my KZ one. It might just be a couple of buds like my PK2.

Dec 21, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #26,501 of 63,962
In the event of your cables turning green I would like to offer my services to give a new home to your unwanted garbage cables...because as always, I'm nice like that.

Dec 21, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #26,502 of 63,962
In the event of your cables turning green I would like to offer my services to give a new home to your unwanted garbage cables...because as always, I'm nice like that.

Yes, I have noticed that you are nice like that. The cables in question are not detachable so you would be stuck with whatever is attached to them.

Maybe I could paint them:)

Dec 21, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #26,503 of 63,962
What I find interesting is that I'm close to positive that the green color is caused by copper. Which begs the question "pure silver cable?" From how much green there is I'm guessing at best its an extremely thin layer of silver over copper wire. Of course at the price it sure can't be pure silver either, but that's just getting too science-y :L3000:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back