Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jul 23, 2017 at 11:28 PM Post #19,141 of 63,882
So I'm actually a bit concerned with this Bluetooth cable. No matter how many times I plug it in, it continues to charge, eventually changing the light to blue indicating it's done charging. If you plug it in after that, it will charge for another 45 minutes. May be a small fire hazard, keep an eye on them!

Yeah I wouldn't keep charging them to full like that...you never know. Does anyone have a USB voltage/current meter to check how much current it's pulling when charging? Maybe it's just super slow trickle charging after it gets over 80%.

BTW I have no issues with interference with mine and I live in Hong Kong...I pair it with my xiaomi mi5 phone. That said, range is not the best if there's no line of sight, but I guess you're meant to keep your phone near you when using BT headphones so it's ok.
Both my box and manual says 4.2 and I get at least 2h battery life (haven't done the full 100% to 0 test yet) so I should have the newer version. And indeed sound quality is better than I expected for BT. With the ZST it beats the pants off of all my other BT headphones haha
I might get the ZS3/ZS5 one later if I upgrade to a phone with no headphone jack (what are the OEMs thinking...)

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #19,142 of 63,882
The foam isn't actually supposed to be in the nozzle either. When you find it floating around in the nozzle area, that means it fell out of the colored tube (where it is intended to go).
Yes, I saw the black foams floating around the nozzle area, and in fact, when I removed the red screen thingies, the black foam came off with them, as in the black foam stuck on the adhesive of the red screen.

Jul 24, 2017 at 5:24 AM Post #19,143 of 63,882
hmmmmmmmm
9.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #19,146 of 63,882
Alright, who's gonna be the guinea pig?

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #19,150 of 63,882
Alright, who's gonna be the guinea pig?

I'll give it a try too

"Independent bass frequency Dynamic driver to enhance general music administrative levels".

Such wow. Much awesome.

No... just no.

Edit: It's already sold out. So either it's sold out in an hour, or there's an issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back