KINERA | QOA Discussion Thread
May 1, 2024 at 1:25 AM Post #122 of 128
Here is my video review of the Verdandi:

I was expecting a bit more refinement and warmer signature with more uniform and even presentation. I was expecting a bit more involving and surrounding stage. I was left asking for a bit more.

May 3, 2024 at 1:11 AM Post #123 of 128
Here is my video review of the Verdandi:

I was expecting a bit more refinement and warmer signature with more uniform and even presentation. I was expecting a bit more involving and surrounding stage. I was left asking for a bit more.

More?

The verdandi got issues with the size or the fit... but in terms of soundstage or detail retrieval is hard to find better iems on the price range.

Maybe the bone-conduction is just a gimmick, or the iem is overpriced (like multiple of THIEAUDIO iems) but I cant understand when u talk about "refinement"

Just my two cents

May 3, 2024 at 1:24 AM Post #124 of 128
More?

The verdandi got issues with the size or the fit... but in terms of soundstage or detail retrieval is hard to find better iems on the price range.

Maybe the bone-conduction is just a gimmick, or the iem is overpriced (like multiple of THIEAUDIO iems) but I cant understand when u talk about "refinement"

Just my two cents
You should try the Fibae 5 and Urd maybe their level of refinement is in a different level, in comparison, Verdandi is on the dry, uneven and raw side. It's lack of consistency is not helping either.

May 3, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #125 of 128
You should try the Fibae 5 and Urd maybe their level of refinement is in a different level, in comparison, Verdandi is on the dry, uneven and raw side. It's lack of consistency is not helping either.
Mate, I tried plenty of iem, some of them expensive as hell.

Also Verdandi got a nice reception on the forum.

Anyways, thats ur opinion.

May 3, 2024 at 10:39 AM Post #126 of 128
Mate, I tried plenty of iem, some of them expensive as hell.

Also Verdandi got a nice reception on the forum.

Anyways, thats ur opinion.
Mate, expensive doesn't mean better.
My opinion.

May 3, 2024 at 5:09 PM Post #127 of 128
Mate, expensive doesn't mean better.
My opinion.
Totally agree. Just to give you some perspective.

Money means nothing, but if it's mean something for you, my collection is actually around 120iems, and I tried more than 200.

Verdandi is one of the best in sound, just the fit and the overpriced trend of Kinera make them less recomendable.

Said they lacks on "refinement" just sound as clickbait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back