Kierland- Scottsdale Mini Meet- June27th
Jun 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #61 of 72
Sure. But we do not have any more room for systems but you can bring your HPs.
Please PM me your names.

Jun 26, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #63 of 72
We already have 7 rigs and if we have more it might become too crowded and noisy.

I think we definitely need more laptops so if you have one you should bring it. I have only one and since I got the MZotl in I have two rigs but one source. Don't really want to get my Wadia transport out of storage, though thinking about it.

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #66 of 72
  We already have 7 rigs and if we have more it might become too crowded and noisy.

I think we definitely need more laptops so if you have one you should bring it. I have only one and since I got the MZotl in I have two rigs but one source. Don't really want to get my Wadia transport out of storage, though thinking about it.

Both of my rigs are using my laptop as source. I have a spare Musiland Monitor 02 (USB transport) and Cullen IV PS Audio DLIII (D/A) if someone wants to borrow it.

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #67 of 72
I am OK for  source for my rigs but may not be able to share my notebook with cskippy. But I can always daisy chain by using the pre-outs but you will be stuck with my music.

Jun 27, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #69 of 72
Sadly, I'm having family and car issues today.  I think its just battery, but still have to do the jump and replacement and all that stuff.... :frowning2:

Jun 27, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #70 of 72
See ya guys in a little bit.

Hopefully, Madmusicjunkie, your issue with the car gets resolved and maybe you can make it a bit later.

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #72 of 72
Impressions Thread. Please post your impressions in the following thread.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/772845/kierland-scottsdale-mini-meet-june27th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back