Kicking off 2016 with a Toronto / GTA meet on Saturday January 30th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #91 of 138
Sorry to miss yet another meet but I am off to sunny Mexico tomorrow morning for a few weeks 
tongue.gif

Have a great time everyone and someone PLEASE take some pictures!!  I am really curious to see what Pavel and been building.

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #92 of 138
The support of you guys is very heartwarming. The reason I've not charged for meets is simply because it's a fun time with great people. I will not make an event fee mandatory but if you would like, a small donation would certainly be appreciated as I could use it with the $20k I am spending on car repair and lawyer fees. Like I said before, I'll be selling most, if not all of my gear to get me through this tough time. I think the only things I'll keep are the HD650 and a small desktop amp. Everything else is fair game to snatch up at below list price and some parts barely at material costs.

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #94 of 138
I don't remember the user name, but the man we all love and love to hate for his amazing skill at getting great deals on audio, you should pick up something to add to your noteworthy collection. :wink:

Hey halfbreed. Lol.
My friend, I think its Ying 202 !
I'm working out a deal with him presently to land an AK JR. :wink:
I've wanted one of these from the get go cause 24/96 k is my bag baby. Lol.

Anyhow. Very nice man.

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #95 of 138
Hey halfbreed. Lol.
My friend, I think its Ying 202 !
I'm working out a deal with him presently to land an AK JR. :wink:
I've wanted one of these from the get go cause 24/96 k is my bag baby. Lol.

Anyhow. Very nice man.

Pot calling the kettle black! Even worse! You're the half breed, I'm full on angel, just of the fallen variety. I know by Diablo lore. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing what you bring. :)

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #96 of 138
Pot calling the kettle black! Even worse! You're the half breed, I'm full on angel, just of the fallen variety. I know by Diablo lore. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing what you bring. :)

Buddy. I was just skimming the last view posts of this thread. I am deeply sorry to hear about some of the misfortunes with your car and the 'blood sucking lawyer.' :frowning2:

I also have some ****ty news and that I won't be able to attend Saturday's meet. I have a family engagement and it'll run all day :frowning2:
However, I know there will hopefully be another meet and when that happens I would like to buy one of your cables and have re cable my blue Mofi's headphone cable. Pay ya for that of course. :wink:

Once again, I feel terrible not being able to come to the meet and the regards to your troubles. You are a very good guy, and I know things will shape up for you fast!

I will keep in touch and I wanna see photos guys!!! :wink:

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:46 PM Post #98 of 138
Hey guys. Just to make sure the meet is from 12pm to 6pm correct?

Jan 29, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #99 of 138
Hey guys. Just to make sure the meet is from 12pm to 6pm correct?

Yes, as I said on the first post. :p

Please don't arrive early unless you really want to see me running around trying to set up. We might run an hour or so late depending on Scotch but I usually like to start winding down after 6 with people just relaxing.

Jan 29, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #101 of 138
Yes, as I said on the first post. :p

Please don't arrive early unless you really want to see me running around trying to set up. We might run an hour or so late depending on Scotch but I usually like to start winding down after 6 with people just relaxing.

Have a great time. Unfortunately this time frame can't work for me on SAT. I'd be lucky to make it for half an hour of the meet! :frowning2:
All the way in Mississauga till 4pm. I will see ya next time.
Enjoy the scotch ya filthy animal. :wink:

Jan 29, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #102 of 138
Count me in! (Steve Toth).

I'll be bringing Koss ESP 950 and MrSpeakers AlphaPrime. If you want to listen to them, I'll likely be there for the first half.

Looking forward to my first meet!

Jan 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #103 of 138
Like I said before, I'll be selling most, if not all of my gear to get me through this tough time. I think the only things I'll keep are the HD650 and a small desktop amp. Everything else is fair game to snatch up at below list price and some parts barely at material costs.

Pavel - maybe it would be helpful to put up a list of everything you plan to sell, so people can do any research in advance? Might make it more likely for people to come ready to try / buy.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Jan 29, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #104 of 138
I will see if I can fix the B22 on time for the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back