Kicking off 2016 with a Toronto / GTA meet on Saturday January 30th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2015 at 6:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 138

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of another Head-Fi meet soon as Max's last meet was fun but I only got to hang out for a couple of hours. How about getting together again on Saturday, January 30th

This meet will take place in the party room of my condo at Yonge and Finch from 12pm - 6pm.

The usual crowd knows the deal, but for the newcomers, the general guideline is as follows:

General guidelines :
Be sensible, and don't be an ass.
DO NOT wear cologne or hair products (obviously).
DO NOT have food or drinks beside the equipment, keep it at the bar.
DO NOT take equipment of headphones off a table without prior permission from the owner if you'd like to try it with another system.

DO bring some booze to share. I will usually bring down a bottle of Scotch and maybe a bottle of wine.
DO make sure to respond to this message if you would like to come. For security reasons, you'll need to give your name to the security office before you can enter the room.
DO bring some gear if you can, we'd all love to hear it.

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

P.S. CharlieX, you promised me some Electrostatic love! Really looking forward to hear the HE60 and this time I'm totally hijacking them for a half hour! :)
P.P.S ambchang, please bring back that KGSS and SR007, it's totally awesome!

Nov 18, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 138
Out of the pan, and into the fryer.  
beerchug.gif

Nov 19, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #6 of 138
Tentatively accepted.

This stuff is addictive.

Nov 20, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #7 of 138
I'm in. No questions asked. I too, will be apparently having to wrestle a fallen Angel for those electrostats!! Lol.

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #9 of 138
Nov 21, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #10 of 138
Bring it on god half breed. :)

The longer beard has the right of way! Haha!
Oh I can't wait. Like you i am gonna spend at least a half hr in electrostat land. :)
Have a great weekend.

Nov 29, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #12 of 138
frown.gif
Too bad for me having some "immobilized gears", can't really bring the stuff to the meet
frown.gif
. However any of you that are interested in my stuff listed in my signature section, you are always welcome to audition them. BTW I am located in finch and leslie area.

Nov 29, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #13 of 138

frown.gif
Too bad for me having some "immobilized gears", can't really bring the stuff to the meet
frown.gif
. However any of you that are interested in my stuff listed in my signature section, you are always welcome to audition them. BTW I am located in finch and leslie area.

Make it a belated birthday present for me and bring the SP ES1! :) It's my birthday today, make me happy :)

Nov 29, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #14 of 138
I'll be coming with a fresh pair of HE-1000. You guys better be ready to show off your amps because I'm in the market for a new <$1000 (used) rig to run the new toy off of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back