Kick but cheap Shure SE cable upgrade
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #31 of 99
check and see if there is any play in the earbud. see if it wiggles any. i ran into this issue with my 535 take it off the cable and line the cable pin directly up with the earphone and incert the pin make sure you hear the snap.

if there is any play you will get this cut in and out problem

Apr 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #33 of 99
Quote:
I'm getting a scratchy interference when I attach my SE425 to the UE 900 blue cable, and then the sound starts to cut in and out in each ear. Any advice? Anyone else experiencing this?

jamonit8: Exact same problem with my blue cable. Disconnect, and clean the connectors of both the cable itself and the IEM. Seems to hav resolved the issue for me, but my black no-mic cables came in the mail a couple days later and i use those now, so cant confirm 100% if that fixed it. No problems whatsoeer with the black cable.

Apr 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #36 of 99
Is there anyway to get the cable delivered to Australia? I have a pair of se215s and i love everything about them except for the cable, the memory wire and the stiffness of the cable really does my head in especially during runs. Does anyone else have any reccomendations for a thinner replacement cable? 

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #37 of 99
About to order these for my se215's.  Do they have the same or less microphonics than the stock shure cable?  Microphonics drive me nuts and want to make sure i'm not taking a step backwards in that department with these.

Thanks.

Apr 24, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #39 of 99
Quote:
I'm a little enamoured by the thought of that blue cable with my blue SE215 LEs =D I had a massive pain trying to find it in the uk store, so to save anyone else struggling;

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/promotions/6423?pcid=4872

I'm assuming the remote doesn't work with Android devices?

How'd you get the LEs in the UK you lucky sod?
tongue.gif
I looked everywhere until I gave up and bought the standard ones.
Thanks for this thread guys, I was seriously annoyed at the idea of having to spend £50 for a cable.

Apr 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #40 of 99
About to order these for my se215's.  Do they have the same or less microphonics than the stock shure cable?  Microphonics drive me nuts and want to make sure i'm not taking a step backwards in that department with these.

Thanks.

My experience has been less. The lighter cable seem to resolve some of the issue I was having with the stock cables. I have experienced the aforementioned sound cutting out though so you need to be careful when inserting the connectors especially if you are going to be fairly active when wearing them. I have never experienced any sort of problem when just sitting around listening or walking the dogs for example.

Apr 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #41 of 99
They just came in. I'm disappointed to see they don't have a slider to get a tight fit when wearing like the stock Shure Cable did. How are you guys dealing with that? Also how do I know which cable is left vs right?

Apr 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #42 of 99
Figured out left vs right. I also really like the way these fit around my ears vs the Shure memory wire. I think these have worse micro phonics towards the top of the wire by the mic when it rubs against my shirt. Still would like to hear any workaround on a neck slider adjuster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back