Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Dec 21, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #6,587 of 10,023
Dec 21, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #6,588 of 10,023
Seems like all the interest crashed the Kennerton website.

Dec 21, 2021 at 11:08 AM Post #6,589 of 10,023
Dec 21, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #6,590 of 10,023
Talking to Valentin Kazanzhi right now, the following are his words:

"An Early Bird promotion is active for ALL orders. And all who ordered the Rognir Dynamic today - will receive 2 pairs of headphones: Rognir Dynamic + Gjallarhorn GH Caliber 40mm."

"The Kennerton Gjallarhorn GH Caliber 40mm as a gift (see attachment - this model will be announced soon)."

"The promotion was supposed to start on December 25th and will continue until January 10th ( only 50 units are available as a Early Bird). But I decided that it would be dishonest and wrong in relation to those who ordered Rognir Dynamic immediately after the announcement of this model. Therefore, the promotion applies to ALL orders made from today."

My understanding is, Valentin's decision is to ensure that all those who have already ordered or who order before the official early bird campaign are not in a worse position. This is fair!

As I said, hesitation is the seed of failure. Order now :relaxed:
Kennerton GH40.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #6,591 of 10,023

"An Early Bird promotion is active for ALL orders. And all who ordered the Rognir Dynamic today - will receive 2 pairs of headphones: Rognir Dynamic + Gjallarhorn GH Caliber 40mm."

"The Kennerton Gjallarhorn GH Caliber 40mm as a gift (see attachment - this model will be announced soon)."

"The promotion was supposed to start on December 25th and will continue until January 10th ( only 50 units are available as a Early Bird). But I decided that it would be dishonest and wrong in relation to those who ordered Rognir Dynamic immediately after the announcement of this model. Therefore, the promotion applies to ALL orders made from today."

As I said, hesitation is the seed of failure. Order now :relieved:
Kennerton GH40.jpg
My friend, I hope you enjoy them a lot. I will wait for your impressions :L3000: and comparisons with your T 1.3 and LCD-X.

Dec 21, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #6,593 of 10,023
Oh, this is too tempting. Abyss needs to get their closed back game together.

Dec 21, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #6,594 of 10,023
Darn, just got my Magnis last week. If I would have known, but I will start saving again.

I'm not too disappointed as I really like them.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #6,595 of 10,023

My understanding is, Valentin's decision is to ensure that all those who have already ordered or who order before the official early bird campaign are not in a worse position. This is fair!

Kennerton GH40.jpg
Dang. This offer is only for today (21st?)

Dec 21, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #6,598 of 10,023
...automatically added on (until January 10th - but only 50 units are available as a Early Bird)

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #6,599 of 10,023

So this uses the housing and headband of the Caspian but horn loaded?
Wonder how much it will cost stand-alone. I have made myself painfully aware that I do not want to spend more than €1000 per headphone. All of those I had have been sold of and replaced by 2nd handed pairs that cost around €600 (he6se, ether cx and clear) and deliver all enjoyment I need.

Dec 21, 2021 at 4:06 PM Post #6,600 of 10,023
So this uses the housing and headband of the Caspian but horn loaded?
Wonder how much it will cost stand-alone. I have made myself painfully aware that I do not want to spend more than €1000 per headphone. All of those I had have been sold of and replaced by 2nd handed pairs that cost around €600 (he6se, ether cx and clear) and deliver all enjoyment I need.
At the end of the year, just before Christmas, we want to be generous, only someone who is really good to himself is good to other people. Be creative, one headphone for you, the other for your girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back