KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Jun 23, 2020 at 9:10 PM Post #181 of 2,441
A bit late to the party but I am trying out the Kbear Diamond as I had them sent to my work address but could not collect them for obvious reasons.

Really nice presentation and packaging but mine are out of phase which is a shame. If mine are out of phase then wonder how many others out there are the same?

What a shame, I guess since the KBEAR Diamond has 2 pin connectors, u can try reversing the cable on one side as an interim measure to make it back in phase. Or maybe if u are adventurous and have soldering skills, u can go in to rewire the thing.

Jun 24, 2020 at 2:06 AM Post #183 of 2,441
Hi friend, so happy to see you found this link about our KBEAR product. This link refers to our new product KBEAR KS2, which will be officially released on 30th, June, and its price will be reduced to $23.99--$24.99. We will update to complete the detailed information and add pictures about it in this link of Ali later. If you are interested in it, please add this link to your cart and wait for its release!:blush:

Jun 24, 2020 at 4:45 AM Post #184 of 2,441
What a shame, I guess since the KBEAR Diamond has 2 pin connectors, u can try reversing the cable on one side as an interim measure to make it back in phase. Or maybe if u are adventurous and have soldering skills, u can go in to rewire the thing.

I will have to see if they can be opened up and a connector can be flipped around. Also as the included cable has built in ear guides makes it unusable with that cable.

Jun 24, 2020 at 4:53 AM Post #185 of 2,441
Do you have another cable to try them with? Being out of phase could be a problem in the IEMs themselves, or a defective cable. If it's the IEMs, you could cut and splice the cable without too much difficulty and fix it that way.

I tried them with another cable and confirmed it was the earphones. I want to see if they are easy enough to open and then rotate the connector around.

Jun 24, 2020 at 6:22 AM Post #187 of 2,441
I will have to see if they can be opened up and a connector can be flipped around. Also as the included cable has built in ear guides makes it unusable with that cable.

Why are you not just asking for a replacement from the seller? That is what we always did.

Jun 24, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #189 of 2,441
Use a straight cable and swap the pins round. Y£_&800 cable works fine and is £18. I have one on my kz zs10pro and 1 on my blon bl03.

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:49 PM Post #190 of 2,441
Hi Friends!

New release of KBEAR-KS2 today! Price range: $23.99-$24.99 New tasting price: $20.99-$21.99

1.Adopt China's most advanced balanced armature unit + 10mm composite diaphragm dynamic driver unit.
2.Adopting China's advanced tuning technology, the sound quality is a benchmark to international famous brands.
3.Ultra-light weight and high-density PC material housing cavity
4.Equipped with 4 strands of 6N high purity oxygen-free copper wire
5.The most ergonomic and comfortable on-ear wearing
6.High-quality earphones with wide sound stage and detailed sound performance
7.Deadline for new product preferential activities: 2020.6.30-2020.7.3 (limited to 300 people, need to follow KBEAR Official Store to use coupon for the preferential price)

Product link:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001134070208.html

Welcome to try this new product! :blush:

Jul 5, 2020 at 7:55 AM Post #195 of 2,441
I have put some foam tips on my kbear kb10 and it has made them sing. I think it has smoothed out the harsh lower treble and improved the bass. I think they pair well with foams. They still sound different because they have balanced armature bass, and have reduced air movement. But they are much improved. I'm going to give them an extended listen now. A steal at £20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back