Kanye West is a douche.
Sep 14, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #18 of 132
Inb4 deleted thread, but man that guy is a prick.

I like clarkson's statement,

Quote:

"Dear Kanye, What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough??" Clarkson wrote. "Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh--...

Sep 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #19 of 132
He's a spoiled, selfish jerk. I think he's just an attention whore trying to get publicity.

PS: My sister told me he's a member of the freemasons...true?

Sep 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #21 of 132
Guys, guys... Let's try and not turn this thread into a bunch of correct, civilized opinions shunning the evil, EVIL Mr. West. We need to freak out much more! It's a televised event, for chrissakes! It's an AWARD CEREMONY, where they give shiny little statues for the people who sold the most records! We can't just sit here and shun it on an internet forum! We must take decisive action! We must go out and burn our shutter shades in disapproval! Underaged country singers everywhere unite!

Sep 14, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #23 of 132
My business ethics professor call Kanye a Tool this morning, and I agree. I didn't even know he was still allowed in public places.

Quote:

Serena Williams' tirade

I think that was more a case of when keeping it real goes wrong

Sep 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #26 of 132
I'm glad this took a turn towards Captain Planet, a beacon of hope in today's society
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #27 of 132
I do recall reading an random article at the dentist's office (I forgot to bring my iPhone...) in which his mother expounded on his pr0n fetish as a child...

Sep 14, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #29 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol...I seriously dont understand why they even invite him to events anymore after all that has happened.

Are you kidding? Do you know what this kind of behaviour does for ratings? The BBC World Service devoted an hour-long discussion forum to his outburst and Serena Williams's tantrum. People lap this stuff up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't watch crap like this either, but I had to comment after CNN thought that this incident and Serena Williams' tirade indicate the death of civility :S

Ironically, tennis has become considerably more civil in the last few years. Ilie Năstase, followed by Jimmy Connors and John McInroe, turned the game into a non-stop brat-fest. Serena Williams is normally composed and professional; this outburst was a shock.

Frankly, I'm more offended by a Congressman who screams "you lie" at a sitting president during an address to a joint session, than I am by the misbehaviour of spoiled jocks or entertainers. Don't misinterpret this as a political point -- a civilized person simply would not yell at the president in that time and place.

Sep 14, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #30 of 132
Couldn't believe what I saw. I only tuned in to see if Russell Brand would come up with something outrageous. Instead it was Kanye West who became the talking point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back