JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100
Jul 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #376 of 663
Two months with the FX 1100 and I can say I really really love it. Use it with a slightly modded Norne Reign cable and the Walkman ZX100 - soundstage is huge, very tight bass and extended, sparkling treble. Wonderful little gems.

Jul 19, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #379 of 663
  Too bad they are really unknown to the market, i still couldn't find any replacement of my FX1200, despite i tried most of the brand in the similar price range.

Depends where you are. Here in Japan, they are huge, and advertisement for the wood line is very strong.

Jul 19, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #380 of 663
http://www.phileweb.com/sp/review/article/201603/29/2013.html

They've recently been so successful; I doubt JVC is in a hurry to release a next-gen model.

Jul 30, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #382 of 663
Any help in making the FX1100 overear? It's quite heavy and keep dropping out :x

You could try tip rolling first..the right size tips goes a long way to help keep it secure..i remember moving up to medium large spiral dot from medium size..
I have tried over ear by swapping sides but kept the cable connector sides the same that also helps..but i find the right size tips play a bigger roll..over ear will still lose seal if the size tips or tip type is unsuitable for your ears.

Last option would be custom sleeves type tips. But i havent tried before, cuz it could change the signature sound. thats why i have been hesitant to try.

Jul 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #384 of 663
You could try tip rolling first..the right size tips goes a long way to help keep it secure..i remember moving up to medium large spiral dot from medium size..
I have tried over ear by swapping sides but kept the cable connector sides the same that also helps..but i find the right size tips play a bigger roll..over ear will still lose seal if the size tips or tip type is unsuitable for your ears.

Last option would be custom sleeves type tips. But i havent tried before, cuz it could change the signature sound. thats why i have been hesitant to try.

Okay tried it again just now swapped a few spiral tips and medium is still the best fit but I think it's my ear it feels uncomfortable

Aug 9, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #386 of 663
What's that called?
End Game :wink:
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #388 of 663
I bought an mmxc cable from nobunaga Labs and then I put it on my fx1100 and tried it with my phone the music only comeout from one side and when I try it with my Plenue D it's working fine, any reason? I have also tried connecting to my amp E3 also one side only

Aug 13, 2016 at 3:27 AM Post #390 of 663
wow, just picked up ha-fx1100 on a way back home here in yodobashi hakata (special price ¥34800 - maybe upgraded version coming soon?). can't believe iems could sound this good - even straight from my iphone 6s. :) where do i go from here if i want to upgrade to "better" iems with similar sound signature? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back