jvc harx700 or panasonic rphtf600?
Oct 13, 2011 at 12:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mclldavidson

100+ Head-Fier
I have been reading about both and I have had the 700's before and liked them but the cord was cut on accident.  I am about to order a set today on amazon, which and why?

I tried getting help in the advice thread but no luck.

I will be listening to podcasts, rock(nothing heavy), blues and classical and occasionally hooked up to my av receiver while playing 360

Oct 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #2 of 8
Hey man, 
How much are you willing to spend? i assume you want to upgrade from the 700's? 

Oct 13, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #3 of 8
I just had a pair of beyerdynamic dt770 80 ohms that stopped working and the jvc's were more than good enough compared to them, so I do not want to spend much since I know I can be happy with cheap headphones.  Also I don't know if it was my 770s or what, but the sounded like crap when connected to the headphone jack on my yamaha htr5890 av rec

Oct 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
I went ahead and ordered the panasonics since I have already owned the jvc, I can always give them to one of my kids since they are always borrowing any headphones I have

I own both. You made the right choice. For the price everyone should try one. I bet once you hear them after burn in you won't want to let your kids borrow those.Lol.. Just a feeling I have..Give them a go and see what you think on them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back