JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread
Sep 14, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #2,373 of 4,826
Just curious, what volume do you E12 users use with your 1K's? I've never really pushed beyond "12 O'Clock" on the E12 whilst listening to something like the bassboosted versions of "On my level" or "Turn down for what". Can you damage your cans by going too loud? I've gotten the feeling that the ears will yield before the cans do :)

Sep 14, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #2,374 of 4,826
  Just curious, what volume do you E12 users use with your 1K's? I've never really pushed beyond "12 O'Clock" on the E12 whilst listening to something like the bassboosted versions of "On my level" or "Turn down for what". Can you damage your cans by going too loud? I've gotten the feeling that the ears will yield before the cans do :)

I think my e12 is flipped in the vid so I was around 1pm max?

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2,375 of 4,826
Yep. I got my E12 today and its just a must.

I had been uming and ahhing about it - about whether it would actually do much on top of the already 'amazing' output on my HTC M9. People in other threads had been ditching their amps when using this phone and other comments about the low impedance of these cans not needing an amp -  The short of it is if you listen to your music even moderately loud, an amp will add masses to your output. I didn't realize these cans could shake so much! MASSES of bass and still crystal clear. Its epic.

Definitely DEFINATELY get an amp :)

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #2,376 of 4,826
Glad to join with JVC SZ2K owner!

Waiting long time to hear this bass, because i just disappointed with my previous IEM carbo basso, i think they are more bass
So when i search which is cans for basshead, i found this thread
All positive review, and i cann't wait to immediately order in Ebay, and combine with E12 Mont Blanc

For sure this cans cannot drive well if you put source from laptop / handphone / MP3 player
You must have external amplifier, NO COMPROMISE!!!

I like to play EDM music, and i just say AWESOME!!!
This what i want, my skull, my brain, my eyes shaking

And for future, i just want this cans more flexible to carry, because its to big, like u use helmet.

E12 + SZ 2K + Tactical Pack
nvuoae.jpg

Ready to war!!! LOL

PS, Sorry for my bad english 
tongue.gif

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #2,377 of 4,826
  Glad to join with JVC SZ2K owner!

Waiting long time to hear this bass, because i just disappointed with my previous IEM carbo basso, i think they are more bass
So when i search which is cans for basshead, i found this thread
All positive review, and i cann't wait to immediately order in Ebay, and combine with E12 Mont Blanc

For sure this cans cannot drive well if you put source from laptop / handphone / MP3 player
You must have external amplifier, NO COMPROMISE!!!

I like to play EDM music, and i just say AWESOME!!!
This what i want, my skull, my brain, my eyes shaking

And for future, i just want this cans more flexible to carry, because its to big, like u use helmet.

PS, Sorry for my bad english 
tongue.gif

Some people don't like the sound....like with all headphones.

But welcome to the family.Starting with an e12 id very good. Changing pads is also very good!

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #2,378 of 4,826

But welcome to the family.Starting with an e12 id very good. Changing pads is also very good!

which sound they dont like? from this cans because bassy?
Yes i order also with pads from ebay, hopely they fit and give more effect and isolation

Sorry why i can see my post, and i cann't insert image?

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #2,379 of 4,826
  Yep. I got my E12 today and its just a must.

I had been uming and ahhing about it - about whether it would actually do much on top of the already 'amazing' output on my HTC M9. People in other threads had been ditching their amps when using this phone and other comments about the low impedance of these cans not needing an amp -  The short of it is if you listen to your music even moderately loud, an amp will add masses to your output. I didn't realize these cans could shake so much! MASSES of bass and still crystal clear. Its epic.

Definitely DEFINATELY get an amp :)

I try to explain this all the time to guys in the "civilian" threads but they just don't understand, lol. No concept of "loud", it just doesn't compute at all. 

When someone says "it just doesn't have the bass I want" a true basshead will most likely know the solution!

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #2,380 of 4,826
Got mine yesterday. I had also ordered HM5 thick pads. They arrived at the mean time so it was perfect. Hawaiibadboy does know what he talks about. This definitely needs an AMP. The sound with my HTC M8 + Fiio e6 is really good after some Eq changes (basically i took the response curve and increased where it needed (around 1k i add +6db and around 7k +5db and after 10k i add +5db to the rest of the range).

I then tested with my Ibasso T3 and sound became clearer and the bass even clearer and deep. The feeling this headphone give is that you can increase bass as you want. Your ears will blow before the headphone !! So i'm very glad i bought them. I wish i could find a tiny amp that had more power. I'm dreaming of a Fiio e6 Which is as powerful as a e12. The ibasso T3 give me wonderful results but it suffer from interference when getting closed to the phone when i'm in the metro (thus the phone is looking actively for mobile network)

Plus i may have to send it back and ask for an exchange cause there seems to be a channel imbalance. As a matter of fact, the right side give more bass than the left one which is a bit annoying.........

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #2,381 of 4,826

Which sound they dont like? from this cans because so bassy?

Yup i order also from ebay another pads,.. hopely they are fit and have more effect and isolation for this cans

Sorry why i cannot see my post and cannot insert image?

Sep 15, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #2,382 of 4,826

Which sound they dont like? from this cans because so bassy?

Yup i order also from ebay another pads,.. hopely they are fit and have more effect and isolation for this cans

Sorry why i cannot see my post and cannot insert image?

New members cannot add pics until a few posts.

The large bass bump makes the mids veiled and that is a no no for some...others like me and many eq them into balance

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #2,385 of 4,826

New members cannot add pics until a few posts.

The large bass bump makes the mids veiled and that is a no no for some...others like me and many eq them into balance

which equalizer ap better for android sir?

and did you try skullcandy crusher which one is more bassy? Because my planing before want to buy skullcandy crusher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back