JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Oct 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #18 of 3,271
Expected retail price is 22,300 yen. I think.

From my narrow understanding of Japanese word 
confused_face.gif

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM Post #19 of 3,271
I can't tell whether the woofer sits in its own enclosure or not. If so, I wonder if the woofer in this system is constructed like a fourth-order bandpass enclosure, with the 8.8mm driver sitting in its own chamber while the stream duct acts as a port that comes out of a second chamber in the enclosure.

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #20 of 3,271
Quote:
I can't tell whether the woofer sits in its own enclosure or not. If so, I wonder if the woofer in this system is constructed like a fourth-order bandpass enclosure, with the 8.8mm driver sitting in its own chamber while the stream duct acts as a port that comes out of a second chamber in the enclosure.

exactly what you said. it is a bandpass woofer.

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #24 of 3,271
I'm really hoping these sound different than the FXT90 because they just weren't as good as people made them out to be imo but since they use the same setup it looks like I don't have high hopes they'll sound any different besides the bass.

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #25 of 3,271
Oct 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #26 of 3,271
Quote:

Would like to know if they are using Carbon Nano tubes in these things.

Saving Money...............

Yes they are using the same 2 as in the FXT90 but with the strange sub setup on the back.

Oct 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #27 of 3,271
Interesting.!

It looks like these guys are taking a page from ATs own CKS earphones. With sub chambers but actually using 3 Dyanmics? I need to own these.
Well I was gonna try out a CKS99 but not anymore. Lol

Oct 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #29 of 3,271
Quote:
That's the strangest looking IEM I've seen but I like the concept.  I hope the mids and highs sound better on these than the FXT90 because if its just an FXT90 with more bass than I can do without them.

Better highs and details for me and some bass extension.

Oct 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #30 of 3,271

Own JVC LIVEBEAT SYSTEM earphones that combines high-resolution in the treble and realistic bass that the woofer mounted in the inner ear, the idea ever. The secret is in the exquisite combination of stream of a newly developed woofer and tuned twin system unit dedicated to the HA-FXZ series. I did not realize the sound experience to highlight the whole range that has been difficult up to now by a combination of stream woofer to reproduce deep bass and realistic twin system unit that is responsible for the smooth treble.

Equipped with a newly developed woofer stream earbuds for the first time in the industry. Applying the method of speaker technology Kelton, covered with a brass base unit woofer unit, forming a sealed acoustic structure, the combined stream elongated duct there.
The sound from the woofer unit, we were able to more than 100Hz are attenuated by passing through the duct in the stream, to extract only pure bass components. Less impact on midrange to reproduce realistic heavy bass.

The silver cable "for higher resolution across the entire frequency range" and brass case unit in the FXZ200 seems the way to go. The FXZ100 sounds like a step up from the FXT90 but the 200 seems to go the extra mile :)

Time to find something more to read on the Kelton speaker tech, lol.

BTW, it says the twin system is uniquely tuned for the FXZ so not quite the same as in the FXT90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back