JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Feb 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #2,641 of 3,271
 I don't understand a Japanese word 
deadhorse.gif

Feb 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #2,643 of 3,271
Quote:
Welp there goes my chances of buying your sets. LMAO Glad you finally found DEM WOOFERS!!!
wink_face.gif
  I guess i'll hold off buying them cuz ATH has all my interest right now. For the price i pay for your sets i can but an ES700 and the CKN 70s so....... damn hard decisions. LoL

Oh and you got your sets from currawong huh??? HA! You beat me to it by just a nose!!! Oh the coinkadink!!!

Go for it, the ckn70's are all the rage atm lol  Currawong had these up for a great price. Couldn't resist, and in the end I'm glad I didn't.

Feb 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #2,645 of 3,271
I am trying to buy the FXZ 200s on amazon.jp through tenso. What should be the postal code and the prefecture for the tenso's address?

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #2,651 of 3,271
Hey guys....so my jvc fxz200s came in the mail today...i currently own the fxt90s n the dba-02 mk IIs......will i be blown away by these....i made my decision to get them after reading every single page of this thread lol.

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #2,652 of 3,271
Quote:
Hey guys....so my jvc fxz200s came in the mail today...i currently own the fxt90s n the dba-02 mk IIs......will i be blown away by these....i made my decision to get them after reading every single page of this thread lol.

I think you'll set yourself up for disappointment if you expect any headphone to blow you away. In my experience the headphones that have wowed me a bit on first listen I haven't kept for long and those that didn't wow me I kept as their is something more refined and subtle going on with them.

Anyway, in saying that I do think the FXZ200's are awesome IEM's and I really enjoy them to the point where I could happily use them over full-sized cans.

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #2,653 of 3,271
I was interested in these FXZ200's at first, then my interest dropped for a while after reading a few bad reviews but now my interest has shot straight back up after reading quisxx's impressions! These really do sound like the (almost) perfect IEM's for me. I'm on low income atm but I think saving for these will be worth it! I currently own the JVC FX101's & S500's and I'm looking for an upgrade to the latter. I'll wait to hear more impressions of the new ATH CKN70's before making my mind up. How is the isolation with these? I travel using public transport and I want better isolation than my S500's.

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #2,654 of 3,271
I was interested in these FXZ200's at first, then my interest dropped for a while after reading a few bad reviews but now my interest has shot straight back up after reading quisxx's impressions! These really do sound like the (almost) perfect IEM's for me. I'm on low income atm but I think saving for these will be worth it! I currently own the JVC FX101's & S500's and I'm looking for an upgrade to the latter. I'll wait to hear more impressions of the new ATH CKN70's before making my mind up. How is the isolation with these? I travel using public transport and I want better isolation than my S500's.

I cant comment on a comparison on the s500, as I dont use cans, but as far as the 101s go the the fxz are a monumental upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back