JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions
Jan 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #215 of 359
Hmm, my first post here so i thought it should definitely go to these.  I dont know the jargon here, but ill try my best.  I purchased these twice so far from sears as i work there and easy to obtain.  I tested them against my koss insider pulse (again sorry i dont know if theres a specific name besides that ), the koss being what i was recommended from the associate.  I dont make much money at all so 20$ has been my limit so far and have tried too numerous quantity of  frankly crap earbuds, but the jvc have been my steadfast go-to pair for work and casual listening aswell.  Easily beating the koss i had for what i listen to anyways, which is Kpop.  I got them for around 10$ currently and cant see a better deal as of yet.  Now while i write this ive never listen to more expensive buds so comparatively to me, they sound quite amazing.  I love the bass they have but i can still hear the song perfectly.  If someone could point a better pair to me for 10$ with a fit that feels like it was made for me i would gladly request it.  Not that i need it.

Feb 26, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #216 of 359
Please be aware there are tons of FAKE on ebay of ha fx1x, ha fx101 and ha fx3x. Tipically they are sold from China or Honk Kong. Even if the post say they are genuine this is not true. I went asking mos of the seller of this listings one by one and even in the post they advertise as genuine, when asked by me through  messages they say that the buds are OEM-s assembled in china. This made me suspicious and I went to alibaba.com  which is a chinese  site where you can find many chinese copies and generally nothing genuine. 
At alibaba the sellers are known to sell copies so they dont even bother to hide that. I contacted then many  jvc  headphone sellers there, and all o them said that this are "GOOD COPIES'. So please dont buy from this seller who sell only crap copies.

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #218 of 359
I OWNED BOTH, AND HERE IS MY NON BIASED REVIEW. THE OLDER VERSION JVC FX1X WON THE COMPARISON. CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE NONSENSE YOU GUYS SAID ABOUT THE FX101 BEING BETTER. UM NO.  HERE IS THE VIDEO:   http://youtu.be/Um0Y7dC43sE

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #219 of 359
Quote:
THE JVC FX1X ARE THE BETTER HEADPHONES GUYS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE NON MUSICIANS IGNORANT CLOWNS ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU WANNA BE AUDIOHEADS ARE SO BIASED AND MISINFORMING. IM A SOUND ENGINEER/RAPPER/SINGER.  HERE IS MY UNBIASED REVIEW VIDEO OF BOTH HEADPHONES SIDE BY SIDE: http://youtu.be/Um0Y7dC43sE

LOL dude, chillax. The fact that you like warmer sound and more bass quantity (and that to you better mids and highs are just hissing in your ear) does not mean you're an audiophile and the others aren't or the other way around. You shouldn't blame people on the forum just because you have different personal preferences. The fact that you're a rapper, engineer or whatever gives you zero credibility and no right to write in CAPS and be pissed off at people who care about stuff like texture, resolution, separation and those damn "hissy" highs

edit: And ending your video comparison with "Peace!" - seriously?

Mar 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #221 of 359
Sorry about bumping an old thread, but I've got a question about this series of headphones. For dubstep and DnB, which one is better out of the HAFX1X, HAFX3X, or the HAFX101? Also, how do they sound for podcasts?

Apr 26, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #224 of 359
I got these about 7 months ago. For the price ($30 CDN) they are pretty good. Can they be better? sure but again, for the price they're great. The only problem is that I lost my small pair of eartips  so does anyone know if the klipsch eartips for the s4 fit on these? I've been thinking of picking so up from Amazon for about 20 bucks. Also a little warning, if you're going to wear these in winter, the metal housing becomes cold very fast if they are outside your ears. They will be cold for a bit after putting them in as well but they do warm up. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back