Just wondering - not even close to doing it yet...
Jun 12, 2011 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tokendog

100+ Head-Fier
So I have this little nagging in the back of my head to order the D7000s for $600 (I can get deal for a new pair at that price) and check them out.

I have the Ultrasone 900s with Blue Dragon + Silver velour pads and ABSOLUTELY love them, but the D7000 keeps nagging at me as if to say, "If you like those, you'll love me"  and I want to know.

My question is:  What's the resale value of my Ultrasones?  I know this is highly subjective but my logical rational is that if I buy the D7000s, and like them more, that I would be able to sell my 900s and only have to put a $100 towards the D7000...

I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and end up with two sets of expensive head phones.  Not something I want to do at the moment. :>

However, if I CAN resale them fairly easily and at a decent price, I would be open to checking out the D7000s and making a decision at that point.  

Any input?

Jun 12, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #2 of 2
While the PRO900 have increased in popularity over the past year, they don't seem to be flying off the resale shelf.  Hmm, I'd say depending on your pair's condition 390 USD would be a good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back