Just the thing for hooking up your Schiit!
Jul 31, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #16 of 44
Might work, but I kind of whished Schiit didn't waste the money on NanoAeroCap™. 
In blind A/B I really cant hear the difference between NAC and non-NAC cables.
Pretty square price though, I might pinch for a pair anyhow.

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #21 of 44
No proprietary "Network Box" with $4000 resistors? Epic FAIL. :eek:

On a serious note, they look nice and they're lower in price than Blue Jeans and other reasonably priced cables. Not actually a criticism, but locking connectors would be a plus. Down the road, maybe add them as an option for a few extra bucks?

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #22 of 44
Received mine today. Very nice build, I'd expect nothing less from Schiit. Sound is good! no subtraction from the sound signature or stage. Good bass response and smooth treble. Overall very full sound.

2010 Mac tower/opt out~Bifrost~PYST~Valhalla~HD650.

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #24 of 44
That lucious red colour. Oh my.

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #25 of 44
But yours looks so fancy! I got them because I like the idea of having the short cables, as the 1 meter pair I had were sagging across a number of power cords and digital computer cables.

Incase anyone was wondering, I was using http://signalcable.com/analogtwo.html I cant hear a big difference between the two. If I could I'd have signal cable make me a short version(as they will make an 8~10" pair for $43.)

Quote:

Should have goten this before i spent that 70 dollars on my RCA cables

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #26 of 44
A short update. After about a week I've had a chance to give this cable a good listen. It's Smooth, as in rolled off. This is a good thing in my book, as most of my recordings are on the bright side.

As far as the build. This is a coax of some flavor, and the soldering looks as if a 6 year old did it, but it works, so good enough. It cant be beat for the more than fair Schiit price.

Thank you(AGAIN)Jason/Schiit for just one more bang 4 buck product!

Aug 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #28 of 44
Quote:
I can't keep up with all this Schiit
biggrin.gif

I can't afford all this Schiit
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #29 of 44
Would love to order a pair but shipping to Canada is $25 via USPS 
angry_face.gif
 No thanks.
Wish I saw them when I ordered my GE tubes.. would have done it at the same time.. oh well..
Right now, I'm using Signal Cable Silver Resolution (had a 2' pair lying around) but would like something a little more laid back (as per Mr.Tom) as I'm driving HD700's.

UPDATE: contacted Jason and we worked it out.  Awesome service!! The PYST purchase is in progress. Hopefully they'll land at the same time as my new Bifrost.
Thank again Jason & Alex! You guys are good Schiits!

Sep 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #30 of 44
Just waiting for some PYST XLR cables. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back