Just how good is the ATH M50 for 100?
Jun 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

viraj108

New Head-Fier
K so I'm seriously considering getting these headphones for $100 off ebay as I've seen some of those "authorized dealers" take about 100 for them... I've heard only good about these, but no one has really elaborated as to why(at least none that I've seen maybe I should look more)... but yah im wondering what these have over say the hd448s by sennheiser or alessandro ms1 or something   btw I listen to electronica, indie/alternative rock, some dubstep, and a little bit of other stuff. Just because I listen to dubstep doesn't mean I need super bass, I think I've seen somewhere that these have decent bass.

Jun 8, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:
K so I'm seriously considering getting these headphones for $100 off ebay as I've seen some of those "authorized dealers" take about 100 for them... I've heard only good about these, but no one has really elaborated as to why(at least none that I've seen maybe I should look more)... but yah im wondering what these have over say the hd448s by sennheiser or alessandro ms1 or something   btw I listen to electronica, indie/alternative rock, some dubstep, and a little bit of other stuff. Just because I listen to dubstep doesn't mean I need super bass, I think I've seen somewhere that these have decent bass.

Are you serious?  There are a million threads on how good the 50s are...search.  They are awesome headphones.

Jun 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM Post #4 of 8
Jun 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #6 of 8
Best headphones you can get at that price range...in my opinion at least.

Jun 8, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #7 of 8
Yes after the $60 rebate.  It's instant and applied at checkout.

I just paid $120 for them shipped.

Aug 12, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #8 of 8
I just bought them at soundprofessionals also and shipping costed me $17.82 to Vancouver,Canada. It's the non-trackable option and I was wondering has anyone ordered off soundprofessionals in the western region of Canada, how long does it take to ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back