Just donated to Head-Fi and I hate how my name looks in the subscriber font!
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #31 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No. No way.
frown.gif
mad.gif

Kees, are you sure? I'm pretty sure my paypal account is still working (it was recently) and I don't have a credit card.
There's even a grand total of €0.46 on it.
wink.gif

Edit:
Hang on, I might have to "activate" it, using a credit card. Dammit!

Apr 11, 2007 at 9:15 AM Post #36 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll get the font once I hit Supremus.
smily_headphones1.gif

You stole my idea! Good thing I'll be the one to do it first.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:15 PM Post #37 of 54
Sorry for the image of a light switch, but tell me you can't see the connection!

superman_light_switchplate_cover2.jpg

Anyway, I guess I'm a psycho. I probably overreacted. All this time I've been waiting and waiting for the right moment to donate, looking forward to the moment when my name would appear in the cool blue bold italicized font. I really like this font for other people's names. Just not for my own.

But oh well, not a big deal. I definitely intended to become and want to remain a contributing member; if the price is having to be reminded of Superman by my own name, well, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Maybe it would help everyone to know that I have an ex-girlfriend who was obsessed with Superman. I used to like the movies as a kid, but not anymore. Now my bright blue name will forever be salt on an open wound.
frown.gif

Anyway, for the record, there is a Massive Attack song called Superpredators, hence my avatar and stuff.

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #38 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Up, Up, and AWAYYYYYYYY!

in this case..
Up, Up, and "ZOMG PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON"

wow i took a honest look at the new Superpredator and i agree. i liked the old Superpredator... the nonassuming font used to send chills down my back, but now the font is fat and cute it just confuses me.

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #39 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
in this case..
Up, Up, and "ZOMG PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON"

wow i took a honest look at the new Superpredator and i agree. i liked the old Superpredator... the nonassuming font used to send chills down my back, but now the font is fat and cute it just confuses me.

Ugh!! More salt! Salty lemons even.

I'm glad someone agrees with me though. I would be happy if it reverted to the old blue but remained otherwise the same (bold, italics). I'm not looking for special treatment though. It's the suffering that makes us strong.

Apr 11, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #40 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the nonassuming font used to send chills down my back, but now the font is fat and cute it just confuses me.

Thanks, I'm not so scared anymore.

Ha, ha, the "Superpredator" is no longer lean and mean, it's fat and cute like me, probably can't run fast, ha ha.

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #41 of 54
Okay, I just changed my avatar. Without the red in the avatar conspiring with the blue font, the Superman quality is fading, fading, fading...

Happiness resuming, resuming, resuming.

I'm not sure what that feathered dinosaur thing is, but I think it just might have a taste for baby elephant.
eek.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:26 PM Post #42 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Edit:Hang on, I might have to "activate" it, using a credit card. Dammit!

Bloody Bloody Shoit!!!! Now I finally want to do something contributing to head-fi and you have to have a creditcard. Life is cruel haha!
Already sent Jude an email yesterday, but haven't heard back from him (yet).

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #43 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, I just changed my avatar. Without the red in the avatar conspiring with the blue font, the Superman quality is fading, fading, fading...

Happiness resuming, resuming, resuming.

I'm not sure what that feathered dinosaur thing is, but I think it just might have a taste for baby elephant.
eek.gif

Im sure for the right donation that Jude will change your font to anything you want!!!!

How deep are your pockets!~?

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #45 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im sure for the right donation that Jude will change your font to anything you want!!!!

How deep are your pockets!~?

Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) my next "donation" is probably going to RudiStor. Or maybe HeadRoom. Or is it SinglePower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back