Just bought RX700's.. very dissapointed
May 15, 2011 at 8:36 AM Post #16 of 21
I got these for $35 almost 2 years ago and I'd say it was one of the most satisfying purchases I've ever made (headphones or otherwise). I typically have some buyer's remorse with just about anything I get but I never had that feeling with these. The quality of these is FAR beyond their price point.

May 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #17 of 21
I like RX700. I usually listen it eveyday

May 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #19 of 21

Quote:
They are still the best $40.00 that I have ever spent. One pair I use daily and one pair is in the closet for back up.

Price NOT being an object....If you had to choose between the HARX700 and HARX900 which one would you pick?

I have 2 pairs of HARX900 being delivered by Friday ...one of them by accident.

I'm thinking of keeping the second pair since I'll more than likely order a second pair down the line.

Mar 14, 2012 at 5:29 AM Post #20 of 21
I appreciate I've yet to fully burn them in yet (2 hours so far) but having bought 2 pairs, and doing the felt mod on one of them, while the clarity has improved, they sound thin and weak (compared to pre-mod), even with the bass turned up on my amp. Does the bass weight improve after running in?

While I'm no bass head (I like a balanced sound), my gut reaction is that I wish I'd left the felt in place...

Jun 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:
I appreciate I've yet to fully burn them in yet (2 hours so far) but having bought 2 pairs, and doing the felt mod on one of them, while the clarity has improved, they sound thin and weak (compared to pre-mod), even with the bass turned up on my amp. Does the bass weight improve after running in?

While I'm no bass head (I like a balanced sound), my gut reaction is that I wish I'd left the felt in place...

Mine as over a hundred hours on them. I also wish i didn't do the felt mod. They still sound amazing but it has affected the bass. I kept the felt rings I peeled off but i don't know how to put them on again. Some kind of glue perhaps??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back