Just bought a pair of image s4
Aug 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #16 of 18
I really can't go over the $70 mark, because I work as a landscaper I don't want over the ear headphones, and either a warranty or a durable set is needed. The klispch where chosen because of the two year warranty, I figured they are guaranteed to last two years so spending $35 a year on headphones is within my range.

The Image-S4s are going back as soon as I can find a replacement, they are so painful in my ears. I'm looking at the EX310LP by Sony, although I need to find out if they come with a warranty.

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
I really can't go over the $70 mark, because I work as a landscaper I don't want over the ear headphones, and either a warranty or a durable set is needed. The klispch where chosen because of the two year warranty, I figured they are guaranteed to last two years so spending $35 a year on headphones is within my range.

The Image-S4s are going back as soon as I can find a replacement, they are so painful in my ears. I'm looking at the EX310LP by Sony, although I need to find out if they come with a warranty.

Ah, I see. I hope you find what you're looking for. But if you're looking for ambiance isolation with IEMs, they would cause some sort of pain in your ear canals...If you're not moving your head around too much, maybe some headphones with noise eliminating technology?

Aug 9, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #18 of 18
take a look at the JVC lineup.  For an off the shelf set, I have been more than pleased with everything I have tried from them so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back