Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Sep 14, 2022 at 6:12 PM Post #661 of 686
Hi everyone, the other day I found quite a good deal on a used Jomo Flamenco for the equivalent of roughly $720. The seller took the following pictures (attached below) of the Flamenco, telling me that this was the 2017 version (the first iteration before Jomo decided to warm up the tuning in the 2018 version). So I wanna ask are these images of the Flamenco 2017 look legit to you guys? Much appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/06tCuDN
Looks real to me. Didn’t see these for ages. Very first version of the flamenco. The switches are on the side and with the ALU nozzle. Not many of them were made.

Sep 14, 2022 at 10:42 PM Post #662 of 686
Definitely it is a v1. 😎👉👍

Sep 14, 2022 at 10:47 PM Post #663 of 686
Thanks guys, really appreciate the inputs. I have already placed an order on that Flamenco. Now, knowing that it's the very first iteration of this absolutely legendary IEM, I'm really excited.

Sep 14, 2022 at 11:05 PM Post #664 of 686
You can be bro, you can be... 😎👍

Mar 1, 2023 at 3:42 AM Post #665 of 686
Last edited:
Mar 20, 2023 at 8:19 AM Post #666 of 686
Just a quick public service announcement... The Alpha Ti with Leonidas II (4W) is making Victor Wooten sound even godlier than he typically does. :smiley:

Mar 29, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #668 of 686
Can you tell us a little more about the Alpha Ti sound please ?
Found it to be a super linear IEM, or W shaped if you are more privy to the dips in mid bass and upper mids. The natural, forward mids is frankly quite amazing, a smooth listen with an amazing soundstage. Honestly, if it was priced a little cheaper, it probably is in my hands now (*wink wink Joseph*).

Mar 29, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #670 of 686
Alpha Ti to me had similar overall tuning to the Oriolus Trailli and Noble Audio Ronin, with the Alpha Ti perhaps the most linear among the 3. If you like a little bit brighter, go Ronin, opposite direction (not bassier, but less bright), get Trailli (assuming budget's no issue).

Mar 29, 2023 at 12:19 PM Post #671 of 686
Mar 30, 2023 at 12:58 AM Post #672 of 686
Found it to be a super linear IEM, or W shaped if you are more privy to the dips in mid bass and upper mids. The natural, forward mids is frankly quite amazing, a smooth listen with an amazing soundstage. Honestly, if it was priced a little cheaper, it probably is in my hands now (*wink wink Joseph*).
Thanks bro, any other thoughts?
Alpha Ti to me had similar overall tuning to the Oriolus Trailli and Noble Audio Ronin, with the Alpha Ti perhaps the most linear among the 3. If you like a little bit brighter, go Ronin, opposite direction (not bassier, but less bright), get Trailli (assuming budget's no issue).

@ejong7 is spot on here with these impressions. It's a solid first TOTL release from Jomo in a while. Hopefully, more reviews to come soon.

Oct 13, 2023 at 2:09 AM Post #675 of 686
Don't you think Alpha Ti might have highs more like Ragnar than Ronin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back