Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Feb 13, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #481 of 686
I'm considering a Haka; would you guys say its sound signature is suited for technical Metal styles?
For this type of music, accurate bass and midrange is a must, along with a non-sibilant treble. I am not a basshead, so it's accuracy over quantity there. A dynamic midrange, perhaps with the smallest of push, is also preferred.

From what I read, it does seem to work fine, but the reviews didn't seem to come from metalhead so I figured I'd ask on here too :) Cheers!

I don't know about the Haka but the Quatre are really fine with metal. great dynamic. they really suit for metal

Feb 22, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #483 of 686
Here's my Jomo 2, paired with Effect Audio Erros 2.

Attachments

• 20190222_021553.jpg
    20190222_021553.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20190222_022033.jpg
    20190222_022033.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Mar 5, 2019 at 2:57 AM Post #486 of 686
I got to try some IEMs yesterday, and...

Trinity SS is really good. Shocking, I know.

(Sadly no Trinity Brass for comparison :slight_frown:)

Mar 5, 2019 at 4:16 AM Post #488 of 686
I got to try some IEMs yesterday, and...

Trinity SS is really good. Shocking, I know.

(Sadly no Trinity Brass for comparison :slight_frown:)
Would still love to hear the SS at some point as well. Very curious how the Brass and SS compare.

Ooh... Just had a thought. SS with Leonidas II. How would that sound?! @Deezel177, did you happen to try out that pairing?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #489 of 686
Would still love to hear the SS at some point as well. Very curious how the Brass and SS compare.

Ooh... Just had a thought. SS with Leonidas II. How would that sound?! @Deezel177, did you happen to try out that pairing?

No pressure guys.....Joseph is hanging on to my order still as I'm still struggling to decide between stainless and brass. Would love to hear more feedback from you guys before I make that decision.

Mar 5, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #490 of 686
No pressure guys.....Joseph is hanging on to my order still as I'm still struggling to decide between stainless and brass. Would love to hear more feedback from you guys before I make that decision.

Can you afford a couple weeks max?

Mar 5, 2019 at 10:08 PM Post #492 of 686
@RealSpark will there eventually be an option to customize the design on the Trinity?

The picture of the Trinity SS on the Jomo site looks good, but the demo unit was a bit dull (though it might’ve just been a dud). Would be cool to be able to customize it, though maybe that’s unrealistic for a universal IEM.

Mar 6, 2019 at 12:47 AM Post #493 of 686
Went back to the Zeus XIV tonight after 3 complete weeks on the Trinity SS.
Oh my, pretty hard to remember why I was so much in love with them :dizzy_face:
:dt880smile:, realy?

Mar 6, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #494 of 686
I currently have nothing planned regarding the SS version, so I am afraid I will not be able to provide my take on those any time soon. But no doubt @Deezel177 is on the case, as he seems to have a certain level of reviewing omnipotence (or he is just a chronic insomniac). :D

Mar 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #495 of 686
Sure, I've put it off for months now (paid for) and I'm sure Joseph would just send it to me as soon as I decide. I've been enjoying other hybrids meanwhile. Thanks for the hard work in advance.

I’ll have it up before the end of the month. You have my word.

I currently have nothing planned regarding the SS version, so I am afraid I will not be able to provide my take on those any time soon. But no doubt @Deezel177 is on the case, as he seems to have a certain level of reviewing omnipotence (or he is just a chronic insomniac). :D

Yeah, that second one. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back