Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Apr 1, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #511 of 686
I might consider to get the Trinity Brass which has the typical sound I want to listen such a long time soon in the future based on your short review and comparison. Even though I got the EE Phantoms but still am curious a different brand and style IEMs or CIEMs I much prefer (hate to chase the tips). :smile_phones:

The included windwirl tips (and the double flange tips) are great. Symbios W and spiral dots are also nice. No tip-rolling needed.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019 at 8:18 AM Post #512 of 686
I have a lot of iems and many of them are totl iems but the Trinity occupies a special place in my repertoire of iems. Very glad I have them.

Apr 2, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #513 of 686
Today i had my first excessive listening session with my new gem.....the Trinity. Paired with the Thor Silver II-Octa this one is a killer (@ hugo 2 & SP1000m). Holly mother. Exceptional bass performance !!
The Trin really is something special. 2 hours of selected drum'n bass killerstuff full of highs, bass and weird stuff and...well, don't know how to describe this experience :D Maybe like .....: What the screw ?

giphy.gif

Imo this is already basshead-territory ... somehow. :)
0 (zero) fatigue but great fun. I don't see a huge difference in (sub) bass quantity compared to the LX. Trinitys bass is perfect. Really full bodied and visceral bass performance. More than enough for me.
But also the mids and treble are just wonderful. Trinity's tuning is perfectly coherent.

After the electronic hardcore kick i spent my time listening to Amber Rubarth's beautiful album "Sessions from the 17th Ward" in high res (192kHz/24bit).
Great separation of all instruments... and her voice .....man !! Female voices are really one of Trinitys strengths (mens vocals also :) Listened to Coldplay's "Fun" from the the album "A Head full of Dreams"). Female vocals sound silky, fluid and "fresh".
They sound extremely musical....guitars and violines sound extremely accurate and yet warm and sweet. The Trins make every track i love sounding even better than before. Like an homage to every single sound.....to every note.
I found myself today switching through all genres, hundreds of tracks the whole day just to try how all the stuff is sounding with the Trins. I love that. I don't know when i did that the last time.

What a nice sounding iem :)

Oh yes, btw......driver flex by reason of the DDs :) Gives me the feeling of good fit :wink:

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #515 of 686
Hi, can you tell me about the lower midrange?
Pianos, tenor sax, cello?
Thx

Hi,

my problem is : i don't like piano & tenor sax :D ....so i don't know. But i guess the lower midrange is great as it is part of the - imo - extremely coherent and balanced tuning.
The cello in Amber Rubarth's album i wrote above sounded beautifully clear and well defined. Well the Trin is no midrange monster. But it's not supposed to be. The lower midrange is elegantly included in the chain of bliss :)

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #516 of 686
Ricky, they are all good, the piano has that life like sparkle with decay, Cello is tight and defined. Sound Patriot said it good the tuning is very coherent and balance, every elements of the sound profile do not stand out or over take the overall profile unless they are called for by the music. What I mean is for instance the Campfire Vega or Atlas, they are both bass heavy iems regardless of what music you listen to, the Andromeda is the opposite of the Vega/Atlas. Even the Sony's Z1R has that sound character but with the Trinity sound is much more independently presented but in a coherent manner. This is with the brass version. I have not listened to the SS version and I worry that any more cleaner, brighter will alter the above impression and making it like the better version of the Andromeda.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #517 of 686
@Sound~Patriot
Glad ro read your feedback and happy you love them.
Have the same feeling for bass impact and coherence.

@Jalo
There is such a gap between Andromeda and Trinity SS... Highs are never harsh for me on SS and especially refined. Bass is just world classe compared to dynamic but shallow Andromeda one. Medium is less recessed (not recessed at all at high sound level).
Only similarity could be in the sound density, maybe.

Apr 9, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #518 of 686
@Jalo
There is such a gap between Andromeda and Trinity SS... Highs are never harsh for me on SS and especially refined. Bass is just world classe compared to dynamic but shallow Andromeda one. Medium is less recessed (not recessed at all at high sound level).
Only similarity could be in the sound density, maybe.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree with your thoughts above except I thought Andromeda was slightly thin when compare to Trinity.

Apr 10, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #519 of 686
@Sound~Patriot
Glad ro read your feedback and happy you love them.
Have the same feeling for bass impact and coherence.

@Jalo
Only similarity could be in the sound density, maybe.

The Trinity is one of the most underrated iems these days. I'm absolutely addicted to them. They sound like clear water with a touch of milk and honey. Full, silky and yet clear and engaging.

histaminarme-rezepte
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back