Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jan 2, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #437 of 686
Hi there and happy new year. I am new to the forum. I have ordered one month ago Jomo melange quatre with Joseph Mou. DHL does not know where my parcel is since 10 days. What can I do ?
Thanks
Laurent
I finally received them today

They sound great !!

Jan 5, 2019 at 7:03 AM Post #440 of 686
Please some initial impressions. Does it come with only one pair of cable? Or does it have any other balance connectors included? I want to order a pair but review is very minimal, how do you decide which to chose SS or brass? Did you have the opportunity to audition both?

Jan 9, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #444 of 686
I will miss these, but they need to go back home. My full review will be coming very soon!

Trinity_AK70.png

Jan 9, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #445 of 686
I will miss these, but they need to go back home. My full review will be coming very soon!

Oh my, that’s an exciting prospect!
I guess a lot of fun :D

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #446 of 686
Oh my, that’s an exciting prospect!
I guess a lot of fun :D
Definitely lots of fun! I think that with the right music these are the most engaging IEMs I have heard so far. Jomo have put such an infectious energy into these that my Phantom sound almost subdued by comparison.

Jan 9, 2019 at 8:32 PM Post #447 of 686
Definitely lots of fun! I think that with the right music these are the most engaging IEMs I have heard so far. Jomo have put such an infectious energy into these that my Phantom sound almost subdued by comparison.

Very tempting to buy as I think this is the best IEM I’ve heard thus far but it’s so darn expensive and I worry if it even holds its value over time =S

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019 at 2:23 AM Post #448 of 686
Very tempting to buy as I think this is the best IEM IEM I’ve heard thus far but it’s so darn expensive and I worry if it even holds its value over time =S
I guess it depends on both what you can afford and whether or not you like to rotate your gear every once in a while. If you intend to buy these and keep them as your daily drivers for years to come, value over time is less important than if you expect to be selling or trading them in a year's time. TOTL IEMs are a huge investment and it is important to make a sensible decision on that.

Jan 10, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #450 of 686
I guess it depends on both what you can afford and whether or not you like to rotate your gear every once in a while. If you intend to buy these and keep them as your daily drivers for years to come, value over time is less important than if you expect to be selling or trading them in a year's time. TOTL IEMs are a huge investment and it is important to make a sensible decision on that.

I would use it for at least 2 years. Hope they are actually sellable by then and not lose half the value lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back