Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Dec 27, 2018 at 12:17 AM Post #422 of 686
Got my flamencos in today! Was curious what tips work best with them? And don’t worry, I’ll post pics and impressions later lol
I have tried a lot and always find the stock translucent tips are the best for me. After that the JVC and the final audio but realy prefer the stock one.

Dec 27, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #423 of 686
x0c6oR9.jpg

TfxBaAR.jpg

Dec 28, 2018 at 1:36 AM Post #428 of 686
@DMck2000 Fantastic photos. Please share some impressions :)
I certainly will. Give me a week or so to assess these bad boys and I’ll share some more detailed impressions with ya’ll! So far I’m liking the pairing with the Mojo as well as my DNA Stratus/Gumby setup a lot. The filter preference is both switches down for most music and the stock blue earbuds. They sound is so detailed it’s insane, never thought it’d be possible with iEMs.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #430 of 686
Also just curious. But if anyone could describe the difference between the Flamenco with the Mojo and the Hugo 2, I would really appreciate it. My Mojo is a pretty good pairing, but I know the Flamencos are being somewhat limited. Cheers!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #431 of 686
been on the jomo website, and wonder which one suits me most, i had the legend x which i loved but upgraditis kicked in as its with this hobby

so here are my preferences probably some saw me mentioning them before
1- bass quantity and quality
2- mids must be perfect, full rich but not congested
3- detailed highs that will work with all genres especially with rock and progressive rock
4- big sound stage
5- musical

trusted members recd me the 64audio trio, and some the jvc 10000

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #432 of 686
been on the jomo website, and wonder which one suits me most, i had the legend x which i loved but upgraditis kicked in as its with this hobby

so here are my preferences probably some saw me mentioning them before
1- bass quantity and quality
2- mids must be perfect, full rich but not congested
3- detailed highs that will work with all genres especially with rock and progressive rock
4- big sound stage
5- musical

trusted members recd me the 64audio trio, and some the jvc 10000

u can try Jomo Trinity but it may not check no.4 imo (Trinity fav TOTL IEM of 2018)

tried 64 Audio U12 & U18, also tried Elkronig with various settings

i did not bother with either brand after demo'ing

as for JVC, i'd give it a shot

just my 2 cents :)

Dec 31, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #433 of 686
u can try Jomo Trinity but it may not check no.4 imo (Trinity fav TOTL IEM of 2018)

tried 64 Audio U12 & U18, also tried Elkronig with various settings

i did not bother with either brand after demo'ing

as for JVC, i'd give it a shot

just my 2 cents :)
Which Trinity model did you like the most? I was thinking of going with the Stainless Steel Trinity, but Flamenco seemed like a better deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back