Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Nov 8, 2018 at 10:07 AM Post #302 of 686
Nov 8, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #303 of 686
Still being a tourist so if no one else wants to write it up I can when I'm off the road. Small notes for now. I only really tried Flamenco with switches down (briefly played with them but decided I didn't like em on) but they were both pretty similar. I wrote in the Shanghai impressions thread that they both do vocals equally as well if not a slight edge to the Trinity. I think the Trinity balanced has better clarity. The bass is also well controlled and to me the sound signature overall is very well balanced. Can't seem to recall comparing the sound stage and separation... for me personally the Trinity might just be the Flamenco but better (again disregarding the bass/treble switches).

This might be unfair because I didn't try the Flamenco with a balanced cable, and that is my only regret :frowning2:

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #304 of 686
We are hosting a small session for the Trinity at Euphoria Audio on this coming Saturday. So if you are in Singapore, fell free to drop by. And we will be at the Hong Kong Digital Entertainment Show on 22nd Nov and probably 15th Dec at Potafes in Tokyo. The Canjam New York in Feb 2019 will be our first show in the US.

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #305 of 686
Still being a tourist so if no one else wants to write it up I can when I'm off the road. Small notes for now. I only really tried Flamenco with switches down (briefly played with them but decided I didn't like em on) but they were both pretty similar. I wrote in the Shanghai impressions thread that they both do vocals equally as well if not a slight edge to the Trinity. I think the Trinity balanced has better clarity. The bass is also well controlled and to me the sound signature overall is very well balanced. Can't seem to recall comparing the sound stage and separation... for me personally the Trinity might just be the Flamenco but better (again disregarding the bass/treble switches).

This might be unfair because I didn't try the Flamenco with a balanced cable, and that is my only regret :frowning2:
I think most of the DAP has different sound and driving power for 3.5mm and balanced mode. Trinity is a bit difficult to drive due to the low sensitivity of the electrostatics driver. So balanced mode is recommended.

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:17 AM Post #306 of 686
We are hosting a small session for the Trinity at Euphoria Audio on this coming Saturday. So if you are in Singapore, fell free to drop by. And we will be at the Hong Kong Digital Entertainment Show on 22nd Nov and probably 15th Dec at Potafes in Tokyo. The Canjam New York in Feb 2019 will be our first show in the US.

Just going to miss both of those shows :sweat:
(Leaving HK on the 20th and getting to Tokyo a week or two late)

Nov 16, 2018 at 10:30 PM Post #311 of 686
Nov 16, 2018 at 11:16 PM Post #312 of 686
Hope everyone's enjoyed the review, 'cus this won't be the last of me as far as Jomo is concerned... :wink:

Tease-2 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back